Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
mansmells sniffers
being a sub I love to smell and lick every part of a man, and prefer he be unshowered so I can sniff every crevice and lick it clean from his pits to his butt crack
I love to keep my dick unwashed for several days until it emits a beautiful cock odour. I wank several times a day and barely clean the spunk away. I also try to keep the same underpants on for several days to add to the glorious man smell. I wear...
I don't just like men with hairy armpits, but I seem to be so attracted to their body odour (not with deodorant though). I can make me so hard; and wanting to bury my nose in their hairy armpits and soak up the smell.



