RE: What's your latest exhibitionist fun?

Towards the end of last summer I was feeling rather bored in Portsmouth so phoned a gay run hotel for gays, where people can wander around naked, and booked a room for a long weekend. Upon arrival my friend and I unpacked and showered, then went naked downstairs. Out of eight guys we were the only ones naked. When we later went down for dinner I decided to play a joke. My friend dressed, but I remained naked except for a dickie-bow secured around my scrotum and the base of my cock. There was laughter and whistling when we entered the dining room with the comment "I thought it would be formal." The ice was broken. After dinner everybody returned to their rooms and stripped off. They were still naked when we left the hotel four days later.

This post was edited

I'm all for getting caught or watched while I'm buck naked but is anyone else also into VPL show off? When I'm in the mood for a little exhibitionist fun sometimes I'll just go out to public places wearing the right kind of shorts that really show off VPL (Visible Penis Line). I assume most of us here go commando so you know what I mean. I have several pair of what I call my VPL shorts.Last weekend we'd already hit 106 degrees here and I was in the mood. So put on a pair of sweat shorts that really showed off the total package and headed out. Went to an antiques mall and while only there 30 min. had 3 different guys following me around trying to get a better view. Also loved it when I'd walk past other guys seeing their reaction when checking out my package and suddenly noticing they can totally make out my cock and balls. I acted like I didn't notice they were checking me out but discreetly made sure they had a good view while I was browsing around. It's more exciting for me when they guys don't think I'm trying to show off while they're getting a good look.Took a couple of pix of myself in the shorts after getting home, just posted them here in the group's gallery. Not sure how long for them to get approved.

This post was edited

Had an interesting encounter this morning.
As usual when I first wake up in the morning I prop open my front door and sliding doors to let the cool air from the a/c out. Then go out on my terrace with my coffee to wake up while looking at the view. Being the top house on the side of the mountain allows me privacy so naturally I remain buck naked when outside also. Halfway through my first cup I heard a noise from the house down below me to the right. I noticed a what seemed to be a good-looking guy on the neighbors roof who was noticing me. Not knowing the situation I positioned myself so there was a tree between me and his line of view so I was somewhat obscured. He soon left.
Several minutes later I while still on the terrace I could hear my name being called by a male coming up the walkway to my house. By the time I got to my open front door there was Terry, a plumber that had done some work for me last winter. Turns out it was him on the roof. He began to talk to me as if nothing was unusual as I stood there totally naked with my coffee cup. In fact it was obvious he didn't want to give me a chance to cover up. He said he'd heard from a neighbor I've been having rattlesnake problems and wanted me to call him next time I shot one so he could have the rattlers, one of his young sons collects them. He continued on talking about this and that from weather to hiking stories seemingly just to take up time. By this time I was outside, still naked of course, chatting with him. Finally saying he had to get to another appointment I walked part of the way down the long walkway with him saying anytime he wants to come look for snakes he's welcome. After he disappeared down around to my driveway he was soon back up at my open door delivering my newspaper that was down there and a little more chat time before he finally left for good.
There was nothing overtly sexual about this encounter but just seemed he wanted to talk to me while I was completely naked. He did not get an erection, no long stares or leers below my waist just an occasional glance. I will say this, when he was doing work for me several months ago it was very obvious he goes commando and he was freely displaying a lotof plumbers crack and this is definitely one plumbers crack worth viewing!

This post was edited

Saturday night, I went to a nudist event about 75 minutes from my house. Afterward, once I got into my car, I decided that it would be a great night to drive home naked so I shucked my clothes again. It was late and most of the drive was uneventful. The route I was taking was mostly country highways (one lane each way) and through small towns. About a half hour from home I had someone in a pick-up truck behind me who seemed a little irked that I kept close to the speed limit and especially that I came to a full stop at a new stop sign that been put at one of the intersections.
Well, about a half-mile later, I'm pulling up to a stop light and he seems to be bearing right into the turn lane. As soon as he's no longer blocking my view, I see a cop with his lights flashing. I was pretty sure I hadn't broken any traffic laws, but maybe my brake lights had gone out or something. In any case, I'm just thinking "Please be after the pick-up. Please, please, please." The light's still red, so I had to sit there as the cop gets out of his car and starts walking forward. I grabbed my t-shirt in case I needed to cover myself, but, happily, he stopped and started having a chat with the pick-up driver (I'm guessing he made a rolling stop through the other intersection). Anyway, the light changed and I went merrily on my way. Even though nothing really happened, it was still an exciting moment.

This post was edited

I walked part of the way down the long walkway with him saying anytime he wants to come look for snakes he's welcome.LOL

This post was edited

My latest exhibitionism was by accident rather than planning. I was invited to a friend's flat-warming party last Friday evening in a neighbouring town. I decided to use public transport instead of driving. The party went with a swing and plenty of beer and spirits flowed and, believe it or not, I got ever so slightly drunk and decided to get naked. Before I knew it I had missed the last bus so two friends said they would give me a lift part of the way to where there was an all-night bus service. I was still naked as I climbed out of the car, and as I reached inside for my clothes the two guys grabbed me, tied me to the bus stop post and drove off.
After about 20 minutes in the freezing dark a Police car stopped. I was freed from the bus stop post and bundled into the back of the car with one of the cops sitting next to me. In the dark, I felt a hand slide up my thigh and take hold of my cock. The cop then sucked me off while I jerked him off. We both cum just in time before the car pulled up outside my place. The cop broke a small back window, climbed in and opened the door for me. I invited him in but he said that his mate would complain.
I told him that if ever he feels like a cup of tea while on night patrol he only had to ring my bell ;)

This post was edited

Sounds pretty dull after Danybuoy's latest adventure, but I spent time at my local bar yesterday, drinking stark naked at the end of the bar. Only a couple guys took notice. I got dressed and went home.

This post was edited

Paul, no problems and a good time? Bonus, probably eased a few folks opinions as well.

This post was edited

So I love to be naked as much as I can and am not shy about
it. Last week I was laying out on my
deck getting some sun when my side gate opened.
It was a utility working checking the power lines. He walk in and said "sorry to interrupt
you". I told him that it was no
problem. The issue was I was laying out
with a cock ring on and was rock hard.
He told me what he was there for and I said go do what you need to do. He came back a few minutes later and explained
that everything was fine. I asked him if
he needed a drink which he said yes. I
got up, rock hard, walked into the house and returned with a bottle of
water. As he sat and drank it, he was
asking me about the cock ring. That made
me even harder. I explained that I like
to stay hard when I tan so that everything is nice and even. He asked if I can stay hard all day and I told
him that every now and then I had to stroke it a bit just to keep it up. Keep in mind that I was doing that the whole
time we were chatting. He asked if I
would cum after stoking it for awhile, and I told him that I would. As a matter of fact I was really close to
shooting when he came in. He said that
he was sorry to interrupt me and said "you can finish if you want". By this time I was so close I knew it would
not take long. I started working it and
within a minute I shot all over myself.
He just smiled, said "thanks for the show" got up and left...

This post was edited

I have just got back from the Costa Del Sol in Spain. I knew there was a nudist beach nearby so off I went to find it. I found a small beach with a few clothed guys and couples there but I decided to strip off and bare all. I sunbathed, swam and walked around in the nude for several hours. I got a few looks from others but no one minded me being naked. I had a great time but later found out that the nudist beach was about a mile away, oops but that made it more fun!I've heard that you can be naked anywhere in Spain. Some friends and I are going to Sitges in June and intend to test it out one late evening and walk naked along the promenade. If nothing is said, we will repeat it the following afternoon. I'll let you know what happens (if we're not in jail !)

This post was edited