What was the biggest number ...

What was the biggest number who saw you nude and hard in puplic space ???where and wht did happen there ??

This topic was edited
RE: What was the biggest number ...

.. can't see the results here :-))

This post was edited

Probably in my gym. Sometimes get hard in the shower after working out but don't hide it. I am sure 25-30 guys in the locker room have noticed.. . .

This post was edited

Volunteered with a nudist group at an Adopt-a-Beach clean up day. After working naked all morning with others, didn't know when we brought our trash to the pickup area we had to be clothed and my gear was a quarter mile away down the beach where we had started.

Tried to act cool, not like we hadn't been naked all morning, but a couple of guys couldn't leave it alone...literally and I was hard in no time. I liked the attention, BUT knew I was out of bounds for being naked, so I left to go get my gear.

This post was edited

Three friends and I went to Cap d'Agde last year for 10 days. We stripped off our shorts as soon as we cleared security at the main gate and never wore an article of clothing until we left the nudist area and head for home. There were hundfreds of naked people there who must have seen us naked (and sometimes in a state of arousal). It was fantasic walking naked around the town, on the beaches and in the dunes, and being naked in the cafes, bars, clubs and pools. We even went for a 12 mile naked walk in the surrounding countryside following a canal and river. Nobody blinked an eyelid at us, although several guys WINKED and eye !
We are off to Sitges at the end of June for some more naked fun. Apparently you can be naked anywhere in Spain, so will check it out by walking naked along the promenade at night. If nothing is said we will walk it naked in daylight. I'll post the results.

This post was edited