Swinging difficult for single men???

new to the forums and trying to get my feet wet. I have heard stories (only heard,trying to verify) that single men swining is diff and usually unsuccessful for the most part. I find myself completely sold on that and wanted to see if could get a few personal testimonies/stories that could curve what have heard. for any single men like myself, have any of you found it diff to swing with women/couples while being a single male?

This topic was edited
RE: Swinging difficult for single men???

Well i think the swinger clubs are the best choice for getting answer of your questions. Did you try it your self practically. You may watch how a single man do https://analtube4u.com/1220/blonde-milf-simone-does-anal-with-younger-man-anal-creampie/

This post was edited
RE: Swinging difficult for single men???

new to the forums and trying to get my feet wet. I have heard stories (only heard,trying to verify) that single men swining is diff and usually unsuccessful for the most part. I find myself completely sold on that and wanted to see if could get a few personal testimonies/stories that could curve what have heard. for any single men like myself, have any of you found it diff to swing with women/couples while being a single male?I am new would love to swing

This post was edited