Caught

Ever been caught naked by a (clothed) woman? I was sunbathing in my garden last week when a lady came in collecting for charity. I heard her come in and then retreat round the corner and call out to ask if I was decent (she knew I wasn't). I slipped indoors and put on a (nearly see-through) mini sarong to go and talk to her. Later I was in the pub with the guys. She was in the bar chatting to her girl friends, some of whom I know. As they left I asked if she had mentioned the sunbathing incident. She had. Then we had a long conversation about it to the amusement of everyone in the pub. She asked if I had a thong under the sarong. I said no, nothing. At the end she said she liked my bum. Just as well I was lying on my front.

This topic was edited
RE: Caught

She saw me naked andcame overto give me a hug, and introduced me to her friends. They
were a little embarrassed, but got over it. I started the grill and we sat and
talked until dinner. After dinner, we talked and danced. Her friends had fun
dancing with a naked guy.
After much persuasion, the neighbor girl and her friends are going to join me for a
nude barbeque and hot tub party this weekend. We are also going to set up a
massage table, so I am looking forward to a wonderful time.

This post was edited

yes my girl friends mom walked in on me in.the bath i was stoking it and she watched.as i cum onthewall and she said next timeto come and get her.

This post was edited

Yup. Was at a new Drs office for a physical. I had been told by the nurse to strip and put on the gown, but the gorgeous lady Dr came in as i was putting it on. She took a quick look at me, smiled a mischievous smile; and said just leave it off. She was very thorough and seemed to enjoy my semi I kept for the entire physical.

This post was edited

I've been caught naked several times by clothed females, mostly on the beach where i'd sunbathing.One time i'd been swimming in the sea when I saw a woman come along walking her dog, I was in the water so I was covered from the waist down, so I continued swimming while she went past.
After a while I checked the beach again but couldn't see her anywhere, I checked both ways but there was no sign of her, so I decided to come out water while still checking both ways.
I guess I should have been checking the beach in front of me, as I was half way back to the dune and there she was, sat on a washed up log with her dog at her feet and a grin from ear to ear.
I stopped dead in my tracks the moment I saw her, but she smiled and said sorry she didn't mean to shock me, I said it was okay and apologised for my state of undress, but she said that she didn't mind.After that we got chatting and I sat on the log next to her while I air dried.
I was there for over half an hour chatting and she even offered me a cigarette, she headed back to town shortly after the cigarette saying that she hope to see me again, and over the next few years we did, several times, and I was always naked.

This post was edited

Got caught naked again this time by two ladies walking a dog on the South Downs, I was heading along a footpath through a field towards a wood, and was only a few yards away when the ladies came out of the wood, they stopped open mouthed as they realised that I was naked, then grinned and giggled at my nudity.I just smiled back at them and said a cheery 'good morning' to them as I was about to pass, they asked me why I didn't have any clothes on, so I stopped and told them that it was such a nice day and that it was to hot to wear clothes, they both agreed that it was hot and said that I was brave going around with nothing on.
We ended up chatting for about 20 minutes before going our separate ways, but I'm pretty sure that catching me naked made their day, just as much as being caught made mine.

This post was edited

She saw me naked andcame overto give me a hug, and introduced me to her friends. Theywere a little embarrassed, but got over it. I started the grill and we sat andtalked until dinner. After dinner, we talked and danced. Her friends had fundancing with a naked guy.After much persuasion, the neighbor girl and her friends are going to join me for anude barbeque and hot tub party this weekend. We are also going to set up amassage table, so I am looking forward to a wonderful time.
How did this BBQ turn out for you?

This post was edited

Although I belong to a couple of nudist/clothing optional groups and being around clothed women while stark naked occurs regularly, I don't consider that as being caught because it is well expected that people and almost all the men will be nude.
However, I did get caught at the lake once. I was getting the house ready for the winter and turning off the electrical gas and water. The neighbor lady, who was a widow, was doing the same thing although I had not noticed since there are thick trees and growth between our houses. Anyway, I finished everything and was about to leave but I was covered with sweat and dirt/mud. I thought I would just go down to the lake and take a quick bath not that I would be really clean but it would knock enough off to keep me from messing up the car and my clean change of clothes for the drive on the way home.
I had just finished my lake bath and was coming out as she emerged from the trees. At this point, I was in calf deep water nude holding my soap and shampoo. She is in between me and my dirty clothes, the clean clothes were still up at the car to keep them clean. She now has a full frontal view of me. To my surprise she says,
Her: "I noticed you were about to leave and can't get the get the gas valve to budge, I guess I am just not strong enough. Would you mind coming over to see if you can shut it off for me?"
Me: Sure no problem, let me just get dressed real quick.Her: You don't want to put those dirty clothes on after taking a bath do you?Me: I guess not, but ...Her: Come on it won't take take but a minute.Me: OKSo we go up the path to her house me in front, still nude, her following. The valve was legitimately stuck and it took about half an hour to get it shut off. When I got it, she thanked me and said her water was still on if I wanted to clean off in clean water. So take a shower in her bathroom. This entire time she is with me since she found me at the lake and I am still nude. I leave, neither of us even brings up the fact I am totally nude the entire time.

This post was edited