Shirt on, no pants

I have only rarely driven in the total buff . . . I guess since I got over 40 and my gut wasn't as flat as it once was . . . I prefer having at least a tee-shirt on. But anytime I'm wearing nothing but a pair of shorts (which is everyday in the summer) and I get out on these back Colorado county roads . . . I drop my shorts down, roll the windows down .. . and "feel the breeze" ;-)

This topic was edited
RE: Shirt on, no pants

I went to take some nude photos in the other side of the Dales today, about an hour and a half's drive away. The wind and rain didn't keep all the walkers away so I wore something easy to take off and pull on - a pair of shorts and a zip-up fleece (and boots, nothing else). I got caught at the end of one photo shoot.
Anyhow I had to take off all my wet clothes as I got back in the car. I had a spare top but nothing else. So I drove home bottomless - through two towns a small city and countless villages. When I got home I had to unpack the car, bottomless, before I could put it away.
Then I took my top off and spent the afternoon naked, doing the ironing.

This post was edited

nothing beats the feeling of driving bare assed, meat out!

This post was edited

It's quite common to find me behind the wheel wearing nothing but a shirt, i do it all year round and love having my bare arse on the seat and my cock hanging free, in the summer months on a hot day i'll drive nude, it's not uncommon to see a topless man at the wheel then, so i guess no one gives it a second thought that a topless driver might just be nude.

This post was edited

I always drive bottomless, but now that summers here I can be found driving topless as well.

This post was edited

nothing beats the feeling of driving bare assed, meat out!Yes, driving completely naked beats it.

This post was edited