Bucket List

We all have a bucket list - things we want to do before we die. They will always be something new. So they might be a bit daring or even a lot daring. I've ticked quite a few off in recent years. I'm doing my next one tomorrow evening. It is raising funds or awareness for a good cause by getting naked. In this case it's Bare All for Polar Bears, just outside Doncaster, UK. I've raised well over 400 GBP in sponsorship and the press will be there to cover the awareness aspect.

This topic was edited
RE: Bucket List

That was last Friday. It was great fun and lots of us did it, watched by the polar bears and some meerkats.
Another thing on my list was to get my nude photo published in a magazine. It happened! there is a full page nude photo of me in September's H&E near the back. Look for the duck tattoo as it's under my real name (Ian).

This post was edited
RE: Bucket List

That was last Friday. It was great fun and lots of us did it, watched by the polar bears and some meerkats.Another thing on my list was to get my nude photo published in a magazine. It happened! there is a full page nude photo of me in September's H&E near the back. Look for the duck tattoo as it's under my real name (Ian).hey great to do what you really wanna to in your bucket list man

This post was edited