Switching Back & Forth

At times when I am online, I may be logged on to TN & TS at the same time. I will switch from one to the other as I am perusing the groups and forums on each. Sometimes when I get ready to post a reply, I need to check the banner at the top to confirm which page I am on to make sure I don't post something inappropriate on TN. Not really much that can be considered inappropriate on TS though. Does anyone else ever have both sites logged on at the same time, switching from one to the other as you read up?

This topic was edited
RE: Switching Back & Forth

Yes I do...... I did once make a mistake and replied to a lady on Tn thinking I was on Tn....got into trouble with her

This post was edited

Hopefully I have not made that mistake yet. Using different devices at the same time lt just may happen one day...

This post was edited

I'm pretty well permanently logged into both. I avoid switching
back and forth because of the confusion. And sometimes I read a
group entry on TN which makes me think I'm in TS. It's good to
check before replying.

I've also had photos rejected on TN which are OK here on TS - ones
showing a little excitement. There are photos which I post on the
internet which wouldn't even be accepted here on TS (except in some
groups) they are on Flickr.

This post was edited

yes ive been in trouble as cams in swingers room more sexual than tn ok if mods not in but was told off a couple of times

This post was edited

Hopefully I have not made that mistake yet. Using different devices at the same time lt just may happen one day...

I sometimes have a window open on both sites at the same time on the same computer, click back and forth from one to the other, so I need to try to keep track of which one I'm on at the time.

This post was edited