Distance

All here sounds great, the pictures are "YUMMY" !!! and I'm sure that everybody here wants to meet and have sexy fun; now there is a little problem; it seems that everybody lives so freaking far away from each other. Personally, I don't mind to meet people in the same city or nearby, but travel hours to have some sex... not really. WHAT A SHAME!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Distance

I guess it all depends on how desperate you are in getting laid. LOL

This post was edited

I'm from Berwick Pennsylvania, I'd be interested in getting together with you as soon as possible

This post was edited

I guess it all depends on how desperate you are in getting laid. LOL

Or how much you fancy the one you want to have sex with. Some partners are worth a long journey, heightened by anticipation.

This post was edited

I make a point of looking up nudists everywhere I travel and sometimes I go long did for sex if it is looking like something very special. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Overall say yes more and more. No is easy but it is not fun.

I am hopeful when I read this. I reach out to local nudists whenever I travel too. I find that most disappear as soon as an actual meeting is proposed. I have had some good experiences but they compromise about 10% of tries. I don't usually plan sex ventures here on TS, maybe I'll give that a try.

This post was edited

Love the idea and would like to make FWB happen.

This post was edited

Distance = the curse of the Internet

So many playful people always 3 or more time zones away.

This post was edited

Distance = the curse of the Internet

So many playful people always 3 or more time zones away.

This post was edited

All here sounds great, the pictures are "YUMMY" !!! and I'm sure that everybody here wants to meet and have sexy fun; now there is a little problem; it seems that everybody lives so freaking far away from each other. Personally, I don't mind to meet people in the same city or nearby, but travel hours to have some sex... not really. WHAT A SHAME!!!

I've travelled thousands of miles, to Europe and taken a 600 buck cab ride among other long distance excursions for sex and pleasure and when I have it has always been spectacular because that's 3 to 4 days on and off of exactly what I wanted and exactly what he got offered and at the end of the day, the best sex is the sex that is with the man or men you feel right about and are willing to push and work and make an extra large effort to discover.

Go through the search function and you can see who is in the 50 to 100 mile radius of you if youre outside a big city and if not, there's definitely more than one possibility for a hot date in the big city in which you live. Also how is it a shame that an international site has members who... live all over the world? I mean... yes, there are sexy guys all over the world, and it's not their fault they live far away or that it's a big planet we live on. You can try meetup for nude events locally in urban centers, gni (they have listings of all the regional nude men's clubs and contact info), that's gay naturists international, or grindr, dudesnude, squirt, or more conventional regionally focused friends and f**k sites, the rate of success is going to be much much higher than here, it's not really a hook up site in any sense, it happens but it's not the main focus from what I experience and from what others tell me is the same thing for them.

This post was edited