Tricks for improving flaccid size/appearance

This might sound like a stupid question but coes anybody know any tricks or routines to improve the appearance of your flaccid size for when you know you are going to be nude(nude beach, resort, showers, etc.). I'm almost 8 x 5.75 erect but my flaccid size can be all over the place. It can go from 5" plus to thimble/ turtles size depending on many factors including nerves, weather, etc. I figure some guys might jelq or pump their cocks to fluff it up. But I was wondering if anybody knew of any other tricks that would help prevent the tiny flaccid. I'd really like to.hear your thoughts and appreciate any help on this matter.

This topic was edited
RE:Tricks for improving flaccid size/appearance

Hello... It doesn't sound crazy at all. I think all of us "growers" have the same issue... Just from looking at your pics here (whidh are stunning) you are already doing the little "trick" that I and a lot of us nudist men use. I don't shave my pubes completely, but I do keep them trimmed and neat. I shave the shaft of my cock and my balls which does help... you know what they say... Sometimes you can't see the tree for the forest...lol Well, something like that.
I know you're talking about increasing your flaccid size while nude, but on the occasions that you are clothed if you wear an Enhancer your cock and balls are lifted up and pushed out and gives you an amazing bulge (flaccid) in your jeans/ jock whatever you are wearing.

You have one of those fantasy bodies that are so perfect try not to sweat the small flaccid state. When going to the gym or anywhere where I'm going to undress in public, I just reach down and give it a few tugs before taking my pants off it helps a bit.
Good luck to you...
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

I either lay on it for the most part with a bit of preasser on it. Or grab at the base and give it 4 good shakes to the side like ringing a bell

This post was edited

Well hardguy. I guess you must be living up to your name in your profile pics. Because they all show a more than ample sized penis.

I was hiking naked with a guy who fluffed his cock before photos. One time he forgot and asked me to adjust it with my photo editor. The result was big but the original was better looking.

This post was edited

I know another guy who hikes naked. He has a chunky PA which gets covered by his foreskin. That makes it look 1 to 1.5 inches longer. And, with the heavy metal on the end, it swings provocatively as he walks.

Incidentally another trick is to shave off the pubic hair. When a penis is small it shouldn't be buried in fur.

This post was edited

Did you just say 8 "

This post was edited

Yes.

This post was edited

You may want to try a glans ring that sits just below the head of your penis, one with a nice weight to it will give you a bit of a tug and a nice drop. We have some pics on our profile, might be worth a look.

This post was edited

Yes.

This post was edited

Hey AACNude2019,
Great pics. It's nice to not only hear from another grower but also see pics. My flaccid can be so small but erect I'm fairly large. Though nobody would know looking at it soft typically.

Also you have me blocked and I'm not sure why. I seriously hope I didn't say anything that upset you because that was never my intention.

Chris

This post was edited

Thats how my does a lot to times. I love the times it hangs soft and full but its not very often. Add me as a friend if you want. Chris

This post was edited