RE: On stage

Not on stage but I went to the theater twice this year to a play called 'To the Naked Eye'. It was a play about nudity and how different people see nudity in various ways. It was a clothing optional audience. I enjoyed intermission where we all mingled and chatted. Met some great people there but no connections. Wish there were more opportunities like that in Seattle.

This post was edited

Not on stage but I went to the theater twice this year to a play called 'To the Naked Eye'. It was a play about nudity and how different people see nudity in various ways. It was a clothing optional audience. I enjoyed intermission where we all mingled and chatted. Met some great people there but no connections. Wish there were more opportunities like that in Seattle.Boy. I really must find out what is happening in Seattle. I almost went to an art exhibit in Ashland that was CO, but never made it. *There is a theme here).

This post was edited

not on stage but in a video of the nudist camp i belonged to, it was kinda a info video of the club but was poorly produced but still was funto be part of.

This post was edited
RE:On stage

I have been nude on stage on several occasions, in a small LA area theater. I was taking some co-ed nude acting classes...
Also, I have done several WNBR LA and many nudist trail running events, where I have been photographed and on video.
Also, I have done the famous SF Bay-to-Breaker 12K several times, fully nude, finish in top 8% each time. There were 30,000 to 40,000 participants and 50,000 plus viewing, each time...I was photographed and on video, and posed nude for photos and video with many ladies at the finishers area; many are posted around the net.

This post was edited

I haven't been naked on stage but I like to make videos of my nudist activities several of which are published at https://vimeo.com/thejohngw

This post was edited

I am in a short documentary on hiking naked in the Austrian Alps. It's called Traveling light and has been shown at various film festivals. They also videoed me peeing (naked) but that was cut from the final film.

I have also stage managed a production of Calendar Girls in which all the female cast get naked. Add attending a CO performance of Hare in London. The audience were naked throughout, including myself. But I'm hoping for more. I've auditioned to appear naked on UK terrestrial TV. I'm not allowed to say which program yet but you might guess.

This post was edited

Re the UK main TV channel appearance naked: I got a filming date just over a week from now. Sadly it was cancelled today due to precautions against the Coronavirus pandemic.

This post was edited

Re the UK main TV channel appearance naked: I got a filming date just over a week from now. Sadly it was cancelled today due to precautions against the Coronavirus pandemic.

That's a pity. Hopefully you will get another opportunity later in the year

This post was edited

Two members of British Naturism were interviewed naked on one of the big UK morning programmes recently.
It was reported in the UK's largest circulation tabloid here.

This post was edited

I enjoy gathering naked audiences to watch shows where the performers may be naked or not. We had 200 naked people watching Hair in London a couple of years ago, and I have been developing other opportunities. At the end we had the audience and cast together for a bit of a party - and some got naked, as did some of the theatre staff. A great night. Want to do more.

This post was edited