anyone get sick?

has anyone ever gotten sick from rimming an ass? how do you get clean enough? thinking about giving it a try

This topic was edited
RE:anyone get sick?

I've never gotten sick from it. As far as cleanliness, you can kinda get a good warning if it's worth avoiding pretty easily. Admittedly one time I very eagerly went to tongue some hole when my date and I got back from her office party and it wasn't as clean as she usually was but I didn't get sick and some mouthwash got the taste cleared out later. I was pretty hammered too so I was already going at at before I noticed.

This post was edited

I have been rimming for years and never gotten sick. I do make sure things are clean. A clean ass is a delight.

This post was edited

thanks guys

This post was edited

Got shigella from a guy and it was HORRIBLE... worst gastro bug I've had

This post was edited

yikes

This post was edited

Absolutely not! I have been licking holes; clean, ripe and dirty, since a very early age. I improved my skills when I was in the Boy Scouts, during camping trips. At age 57, I have licked hundreds of holes, in all various condition, and never gotten sick.

One recommendation; Hepatitis A And B vaccination. In addition, although not necessarily approved by the medical community, I rinse my mouth out, and then swallow Apple cider vinegar before and after licking holes, especially if they are ripe or dirty.

Thanks for the question and responses to an important inquiry.

Marc,
Group Moderator

This post was edited

i caught giardia from rimming and it was very unpleasant indeed and totally ruined my guts for a long long time so beware guys its very easy to catch

This post was edited

rimmed lots of holes never had a problem i loved my wifes when it was sweaty mmmmmmm never rim hairy holes they never seem to be clean always something clinging, rim smooth holes it makes sence anyone want to try message me.

This post was edited

If you or your partner, do a good douche cleaning before you play, then it is rare to catch anything and it is not messy or smelly. An easy way is to just use the shower hose held against the hole, letting it fill up. Then give it a little urge and let it spurt out. Do this a couple of times or until no debris and you are clean inside. But always a good idea to do mouthwash afterwards.

This post was edited

thanks

This post was edited