Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Love chatting nude on cam or with others

I find it so relaxing and exhilarating just to sit and chat naked with other people. Male, female, young or old. The first time I stripped naked in somebody elses house was an amazing feeling. Loved it. Pity there arent many people I know local to me to do it. If you are in West Dorset (UK) or close by please let me know.

This topic was edited
RE:Love chatting nude on cam or with others

I totally agree! I would love to make a few (or more) friends who I can call and have a conversation. If anyone is interested message me!

This post was edited