I finally told her and she is okay with it.

Years ago I was curious about how it felt to be penetrated into my anus. So I bought this small starter butt plug that vibrated. At first, it hurt, but I kept on trying it until one day it went all the way in and it began to feel good. I had never thought I was bi, but I gradually moved up to bigger and bigger dildos, all the while enjoying every second of it. Still not thinking I was even bi.

I had several relationships with women and enjoyed them every time we had sex, but the next day, I was back to my dildo. Fast forward to now, I have a really loving lady that I plan to marry. To marry her, I had to tell her what I was doing and how I enjoyed it. It took her a few minutes for her to think about it, but then she stated that she is still going to marry me. All she wants is when I do have my first experience, she is there too. And agreed to let me have them regularly. She also stated that she too was curious how it felt to be with a woman. So we agreed to have a threesome with a woman and a trans when we could find some partners.

I told her of my strong sexual attraction to trans women and she said that was okay, but more and more I want to feel a penis in my mouth and anus. The urges are getting stronger and now when I and my fiance talk, she already says I am bi. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY FIRST BI EXPERIENCE!!

This topic was edited
RE:I finally told her and she is okay with it.

My wife pegs me all the time
Wants a bi top to join us and do us both

This post was edited