Exposing myself

I wish I had the body of Adonis and a large, hard penis but the fact is I dont. Im an old guy with extra poundage which causes my penis to retreat into my abdominal fat pad and appear smaller than it is. Worse, ED has prevented it from achieving its former maximum. Still, I love being naked and it turns me on having others see me. Im smooth because I like the feeling and it shows what I have without any obstructions. Walking on Blind Creek beach naked with naked ladies all around and walking towards me turns me on. The only problem is when turned on I leak precum a lot so I have to keep checking with a finger so I dont have a string hanging. Yes, I do lick the finger.

This topic was edited
RE:Exposing myself

I enjoy seeing a man leaking precum. I just want to rub it on my pussy. Or ass...lol.

This post was edited

You should come to Delaware. Full of precum to rub all over both of us, Angie.

This post was edited

We have to be content with what we have and expose it anyways. Like yourself I am now old, fat and the best I can achieve is soft erections. Prostate surgery didn't help.

It's still a thrill to be nude among others. It's how we feel inside and not how we look on the outside.

I've taken to exercising topless in the public park. Doesn't bother me I don't have a six pack like some that do. It feels more comfortable and I can take extreme heat.

This post was edited

Greetings generously! If the thread hanging from the penis is transparent, then this is the SOC of the prostate (SOC is a medical term, it is a viscous liquid that the prostate gland produces), if the thread is cloudy white, then it is precum. It is time to release the testicles, otherwise the sperm will burn out and there will be pain in the testicles when walking from their overflow.
TAMSULOZIN - tablets to facilitate water removal from the body. One tablet per day. Prescribed by a urologist for daily use.
SILDENAFIL 50 mg tablets - will help with erectile dysfunction. One tablet per day, effective 1 hour after ingestion. Doesn't choke your breath or increase your heart rate. Good filling and firmness. The angle of elevation of the penis up to 120 degrees. To achieve the expected effect, you need good stimulation of the penis. Instructions for using these tablets for preliminary acquaintance can be found on the Internet.
Not advertising, prescribed by a urologist for use in life practice as needed. I share my own experience.
Good health, bodily satisfaction, spiritual joy and tranquility for a fulfilling life.

This post was edited

TAMSULOZIN - tablets to facilitate water removal from the body. One tablet per day. Prescribed by a urologist for daily use.
SILDENAFIL 50 mg tablets - will help with erectile dysfunction. One tablet per day, effective 1 hour after ingestion. Doesn't choke your breath or increase your heart rate. Good filling and firmness. The angle of elevation of the penis up to 120 degrees. To achieve the expected effect, you need good stimulation of the penis. Instructions for using these tablets for preliminary acquaintance can be found on the Internet.
Not advertising, prescribed by a urologist for use in life practice as needed. I share my own experience.
Good health, bodily satisfaction, spiritual joy and tranquility for a fulfilling life.

This post was edited