RE:Call of nature

I've no problem seeing a person urinating in public, I enjoy seeing it - where else are you going to go outdoors!!? It's getting harder in towns and cities to find somewhere to go and I'm finding it harder and harder to hold it in!I do enjoy having a wee outdoors - I find it quite liberating. What did people do before the toilet was invented!!?

Agree. Having a wizz outdoors is very liberating. Woods, desert, beach, Folsom street festival, nudist camp, wherever. :)

This post was edited

Im more than happy to be pissed on and to piss on others.

There are many videos of me pissing on line

This post was edited

Why do naturists object to seeing the call of nature? It is one of the most natural things we do. Even the Pope and his celibate brethren urinate. Anyone out on a long hike will, sooner or later, feel the need to water the vegetation. I was on a big nude hike last summer which was being filmed for a documentary. When I went to relieve myself the camera crew asked me to warn them next time. They were young, female and as naked as the rest of us. Who could refuse? So I duly told them on the next occasion. They said "hold it while we set the camera up and check the exposure. I did, with difficulty. Then the camera rolled... . Who could object?

Short answer is that the natural human being most particularly with respect to waste production and excretion has been the subject of repeated historical social and religious (in particular) regulation as a subject of discourse and as an act both public and private, and deep rooted social stigmas exist. Being a naturist doesn't inherently change those attitudes, nor is the philosophy itself to the embodied self oriented, it's much more about the spirit and a sense of an almost moral or towards the good oriented coherence with nature and the self.

This post was edited

I really enjoy being pissed on. I have been to many piss parties....all male. It is great!

This post was edited

so nice i love being a human urinal for men, and yesterday a top who was fucking me had to piss after he nutted so he just filled my hole up god it felt so nice his hot piss flowing into my guts...he left a happy man...

This post was edited

Sounds hot having more than one pissing on me. Would love that to happen. Have only had one on one a couple of times. Would also like to drink from the tap.

This post was edited