RE:Love displaying my anus

I love showing my anus to anyone who wants to look. Love to spread it, love to have it photographed, love to have a man play with it, finger it, put his hard cock in it, fuck it, cum inside it, piss in it, have it photographed at every stage, show it off once a man has dropped his load in it. I love to share my anus with other men, provide them pleasure with my ass, take their deposits, milk their loads. I love showing it.

This post was edited

I like to show my hole, and whenever I get the chance I showed my hole, only thing is I have to remove but plug before showing hole. LOL

This post was edited

Like a bareback cock too. Sliding in and out. And filling my hole. chris.

This post was edited

Love to have my hole filled with cum and piss too. Nothing better than my hole filled and dripping. Chris.

This post was edited

Youre a beautiful man with a beautiful hole. I would love licking it while you lay back and spread it.

This post was edited

lovely asshole you have

This post was edited

I agree. Opening up your butt hole is the best way to greet someone. And then I love to sniff and lick it out. Hot like two dogs. Chris.

This post was edited

I love showing my anus! It makes me feel girly=vulnerable, makes me want to spread it so a big boner fills it or fingers, a fist, or a dildoits the best possible sissy feeling!!! Just one pic of my anus in my media.

This post was edited

Oh and I agree, I want people to feel or poke my anus just for fun! Its because I get so aroused there, I need to be stimulated there.

This post was edited

I love showing my anus! It makes me feel girly=vulnerable, makes me want to spread it so a big boner fills it or fingers, a fist, or a dildoits the best possible sissy feeling!!! Just one pic of my anus in my media.

This post was edited