RE:Total Exposure

I love doing that too, I used to cam on this site years ago but it just got too much to pull out the laptop and so much easier to just use the phone these days.

This post was edited

I love being photographed nude and having them posted all over the internet. All my pics here and on other sites are set so they can be downloaded and I encourage people to download them and share them. I even go as far as posting signs that say "Please take pictures of me nude" at the beach. Love it when I see them online. The more people that see me nude, the happier I am.

YES!! I am the exact same way. All my pics are free to save, share and even repost elsewhere. I not only dont mind, I encourage it!! Love being naked on the Internet.

This post was edited

I have over 400 pics of me naked in various locations. I like being naked in places I shouldn't be naked and my photo taken there. I don't mind where my photos end up and I don't mind guys downloading them and sharing them. I'm always wanting more naked photos of myself either alone or with other naked men.

This post was edited

I wasn't raised as a nudist, but definitely feel the same way about exposre and being seen.

This post was edited

Me too. I'm Peter Reynaers from Belgium and I love total exposure. Completely naked with full name and ID card for maximizing exposure so people can Google my name and see my naked pics everywhere!

This post was edited