RE:Swallowing

I drink pineapple juice daily and have noticed the sweetness in my cum making it more delicious. I find coffee drinking makes it very bitter.

This post was edited

I love swallowing semen

I love swallowing semen too but if the cock's been up an ass recently, then sorry, cannot do.
I can host.

This post was edited

hook up with a guy in the outdoor shower at camp other day and what a load of cum i think it was the biggest load i've ever had some dribbled out sadly as i hate to waste . hoping to hook up again he didn't suck me maybe next time but i'm cool with that either way.

This post was edited

Yes pineapple juice makes my man milk sweet too!

This post was edited

Amen. My goal is always the sperm, too. To make someone feel good and achieve orgasm is, of course, another goal: Nothing like hearing them gasp and moan as they get closer. But nothing beats the experience when warm jets/lava of sperm starts filling my mouth. I prefer thicker loads to watery ones, although I treasure them all. I have tasted only two loads that tasted foul and quickly gulped it down without savoring. Others have been all delicious in their own ways.

I take my time and love sucking a cock. But for me the goal is always the cum. I love the thick loads that ooze. I love the watery ones that spray and hit the back of my throat. I love the huge ones that fill my mouth and I have to gulp several times to get it all. Salty. Sweet. Funky. The flavor is always different but always so delicious. The thought of bringing so much pleasure with just my mouth that a man ejaculates is the hottest thing in the world to me.

This post was edited

I love to swallow every load I suck. But I do like to savor the cum in my mouth first then eat it. The taste and texture is so great!

This post was edited

Now I have discovered the pleasure of sucking a hard cock its not something I am going to stop. Love the feeling when he is about to cum..

This post was edited

Now I have discovered the pleasure of sucking a hard cock its not something I am going to stop. Love the feeling when he is about to cum..
it's addictive , i like watch they're faces and listening to them moan as i play with , lick and suck they're cock and ball sac . the seconds before they cum is priceless.

This post was edited

It's so nice to give someone a wonderful blowjob and then work towards the moment when he starts breathing harder, which gives an extra kick when someone comes in your mouth. I often swallow it, but sometimes I sprinkle it on my face to let my wife enjoy it.

This post was edited

I totally agree its an amazing feeling a guys cock pumping his hot cum into your mouth then that lovely taste before swallowing his load.

This post was edited