Riskiest Rim

Hey. Just wanna know how many of us have liked ass, or had their ass licked in risky/ strange places. I'll go first. I rimmed a guy right at the urinal in the mall men's restroom. Man, that was a tasty ass.

This topic was edited
RE:Riskiest Rim

Hey. Just wanna know how many of us have liked ass, or had their ass licked in risky/ strange places. I'll go first. I rimmed a guy right at the urinal in the mall men's restroom. Man, that was a tasty ass.

I rimmed a chick on the 4th floor of the UF School library and then ass fucked her too. Almost got caught. She was really into public sex.

This post was edited

Dude! Love hearing this.

This post was edited

Lol met a trans friend at might in a public park. It was full dark but there were houses nearby. We walked down a path into the bush, till we got to a park bench. I had nothing but a tee shirt on, I bent her over the bench and lifted her leather mini skirt. She had just a crotchless lace bodysuit on underneath. I rimmed her ass out for nearly half an hour then fucked her bareback and bred her!
When we walked back to the carpark she still had her skirt up around her waist and I didn't have my pants on! Lol

This post was edited