Beat It!

Kevin went to a party at a friends home one evening. He sat around the living room with the others getting stoned and listening to music when Michael Jacksons Beat It came on. He got the idea to imitate Michael Jackson dancing grabbing his crotch at times.

Kevin got carried away. He unzipped his pants and stroked his cock whenever he heard the words Beat It. He couldnt resist stripping. He removed one article of clothing at a time as the song went on until he had removed all of his clothes.

The other guys started stroking their cocks to the music while watching him. Kevin got down on his knees and sucked his friends cock while he sat in a chair. Pretty soon the other guys gathered around him sliding their hands up and down the shafts of their cocks. Kevin took turns sucking their dicks one at a time.

Kevin counted 15 guys at the party. He had a pretty good idea that werent going to let him go until he sucked all of them off.

When Kevin sucked one guys cock, he grabbed his head tightly when he started to cum. He filled his mouth with white gooey semen.

At the same time, he felt someone slip a dog collar around his neck. He held him tightly as different groups of guys took turns fucking his mouth and squirting cum on his face. They had a lot of fun using Kevin that night.

Ironically, the next day while getting a hair cut, Kevin heard Beat It playing on the radio. The hair stylist went into a bit of a dance while cutting his hair.

This topic was edited
RE:Beat It!

Hot story i need to find a MJ record i guess, always fun to be the only cock sucking cum swallow er in the group.

This post was edited

I think after reading this that there are a lot of us that want that recording and hoping to have a few cocks around to play with. I think that I need to crate a little party such as this. Yum!!! Any takers?

This post was edited

Now that sounds like an amazing party

This post was edited