Nudist places and activities

It seems both categories in this group are off task of discussion. So with that being said I've been to 2 of the 3 paid private nudist places in Arizona and to public lands. First off I love El Dorado hot springs and Shangri-La but other than people watching, soaking up the sun and being naked in waters with others nothing beats going out to BLM areas stripping down to only hiking shoes and walking far far away from your car that brought you to the middle of nowhere. To be far enough away from interstates and roads that you can still see vehicle off in the distance but can't hear them even at 75 mph. I love hearing the wind as it comes and then 30 seconds later feeling it rush across my naked body or hearing bees flying from desert plants all around me trying to do their part to keep us all alive. And when I need to pee just doing so or feeling the need to scratch myself or touch myself with out fear of being thrown off the property and being banned for life by nudists that are overwhelmingly judgie in that inappropriate touching of any kind is strictly prohibited. But back to the landed places. To undress in front of naked people and go take a shower in front of them at the hot springs is something my 20 something self would would have had a constant and rock hard erection that only a punch in the groin would be able to make go away. And then to get into a tub next to another naked person be it man or woman and start up conversation is something you read about in penthouse only without the sex but with the same exhilarating feeling trying to not get an erection. And for the resort seeing from very old to the youngest being able to walk and being potty trained running around naked as if we were all at Walmart or something is such and awesome experience. To be able to either walk up order food in the restaurant and only using a towel to sit on not to cover up with like coming out of the shower at your local gym and eating your food in the buff. And also to join in a volleyball game with a bunch of naked people you don't know and never met before is also something of awesomeness. Also to walk to the gate check in to get a candy bar and a pop but naked all while clothed people are starting at you while the check in wishing they were all ready naked as well is quiet the feeling. But for me nothing beats the feeling of being outside enjoying the weather and possibly of one finding me in that situation if probably the best feeling I get from being with nature and being natural. It's like discreetly sneaking a feel at the family event or trying to sneak in some naughty time with family very much close by. Anyway like the group says what do you do and where do you do it but naked gentlemen?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist places and activities

Anyway like the group says what do you do and where do you do it but naked gentlemen?

My wife and I are regular visitors at a nudist resort, and occasionally at a nudist BnB. Maybe once a year we'll do a non-landed club event.
We tried a few clothing-optional resorts at first, but I didn't like the fact that a lot of people covered up outside the pool area; including my wife. I found a nude-mandatory resort much more to my liking; and my wife agreed to go there. She was much more comfortable staying naked there because everyone else was; so we made it our primary destination. We get naked right after checking-in and don't get dressed again until right before leaving. We made friends there, and we'll spend all day naked socializing and doing activities; mostly hiking, wading and paddle-boarding. It's all much more enjoyable when everyone is naked and uninhibited.

The BnB is much further away; so we don't go as often. But I like the fact that there aren't as many "rules" there as at most nudist venues. Erections are not frowned upon; and even though I have not walked around with one myself (in front of others), it's nice to know I would be acceptable if I did. My wife also enjoys the fact that she can tan with her legs open and pussy fully exposed without worrying about "crossing a line." When we go it's usually for 2-3 days, and we're completely naked the entire time.

That's my (naked) story.

This post was edited
RE:Nudist places and activities

for me nothing beats the feeling of being outside enjoying the weather and possibly of one finding me in that situation if probably the best feeling I get from being with nature and being natural. It's like discreetly sneaking a feel at the family event or trying to sneak in some naughty time with family very much close by. Anyway like the group says what do you do and where do you do it but naked gentlemen?

Like you, I love the feeling of being nude outside enjoying the weather in nature. While I enjoy the social aspects at the nudist club my wife and I belong to now, the rules against exhibiting familiar behavior can sometimes feel unnatural and prohibitive. I could get in trouble for sporting an erection. This happened a few times when I was dancing nude with my wife in the clubhouse. The rules sometimes seem ironic since the same behavior if my wife and I were fully dressed could be considered to be okay. There was a rustic nudist club that my wife and I used to visit that was more laid back. There were a few occsaions when I deliberately let myself get an erection that others could see. That was a lot of fun and felt freer. It wouldn't be as much fun for me to be nude in nature if there aren't any other people around.

This post was edited