My fantasy

I have had many many sexual experiences with both my wife and other guy, (not together, bitt separate). My wife knows nothing about my male to male experiences and need to keep it that way.. One particular thing I feel I NEED to get done is to be spit roasted. I soooo enjoy sucking a nice cock and realllly enjoy being fucked bareback, but have never had both together. I have had fantasy dreams of this and as I wake, I have to go to bathroom to finish myself off by hand.

This topic was edited
RE:My fantasy

That's on my bucket list too. I'd even like to be sucked off while being spit roasted.

This post was edited

Turning fantasy into reality has been a nice journey. It's an amazing experience, I've been in all three spots. But it requires some attention to get all three guys on the same rhythm, If both tops are thrusters and the bottom is good at being face-fucked, it is mind-blowing for all. Probably best position for this is on a bench or legs-in-the-air and head dangling over the edge of the bed to be throat-fucked. Some oral tops like the bottom to do actual sucking, and then the bottom ends up dividing his attention, which can be awkward until everybody's comfortable. I've been spit-roasted standing, and bent over to suck on a dick where I had to do some active sucking. Depending on the position, a fucker looking into the eyes of the guy getting sucked add another dimension too. As a bottom, it would be fun to be filled at both ends at the same time, that never happened to me.

This post was edited

Turning fantasy into reality has been a nice journey. It's an amazing experience, I've been in all three spots. But it requires some attention to get all three guys on the same rhythm, If both tops are thrusters and the bottom is good at being face-fucked, it is mind-blowing for all. Probably best position for this is on a bench or legs-in-the-air and head dangling over the edge of the bed to be throat-fucked. Some oral tops like the bottom to do actual sucking, and then the bottom ends up dividing his attention, which can be awkward until everybody's comfortable. I've been spit-roasted standing, and bent over to suck on a dick where I had to do some active sucking. Depending on the position, a fucker looking into the eyes of the guy getting sucked add another dimension too. As a bottom, it would be fun to be filled at both ends at the same time, that never happened to me.

This post was edited

Being split roasted is one of my fantasies too. But I want someone to photographic this as well. I also want this done in the woods cruising area.

This post was edited

My fantasy- I start chatting with a guy at an adult store, were both gay and he asks if I would like to join in with a group of his friends, I can feel my cock starting to get hard. My answer is YES and we start walking down a street to a house were they meet. He says that to be a member of the group I have to be initiated and I ask what it evolves? He says that he can't say till we get inside, but once inside, I can't back out. I'm getting harder and we go inside. When I get in I see about 10 nude guy's that are shaved. They grab hold of my arms and legs and start removing my clothes. They tell me that I will be shaved completely and they bind my hands and legs in an X formation in a door way, they now have full access to my body and the shaving begins. After a short time I am completely smooth. Next I am on a table on my back, hands bound and my legs are spread and bound in the air. They say that for the final part I will be GANGBANGED BAREBACK!!!! They each take a turn screwing my ass and they leave their load deep inside. when the last one is finished, my legs are pulled up higher so just my shoulders are the only part in the table. They say that this will allow their load to flow deep inside. After about a half hour, they insert a large butt plug and say that this will keep the cum inside and I have to keep it in for the rest of the day. I am now a member of their group!!!!!!

This post was edited

Has your wife been spit roasted? Imagine you being at one end as she is filled at the other while at a swingers party. a few poppers and next thing you are drilled while still in her and a guy stands and puts his cock in your mouth. Or you are both taken on the beach. Like writing fantasies. Show it to her and see how turned on she gets and make it a reality.

This post was edited