Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Stupid question?
My husband would like for us to try swinging. I would also enjoy it. It seems like it would be fun and exciting. My concern is that I have had children and so my body doesn't look very good anymore. To be truthful, lots of stretch marks and extra skin. I do take care of myself and I am thin and told I'm good looking. But the fear is that if my husband with with other women who look better and "normal" then he won't enjoy sex with me anymore. And I'm also afraid that others in this lifestyle won't want to have sex with me, that I will be the one no one wants. Anyway, I guess I'm looking for other people's opinions and experiences. Thanks!



