Stupid question?

My husband would like for us to try swinging. I would also enjoy it. It seems like it would be fun and exciting. My concern is that I have had children and so my body doesn't look very good anymore. To be truthful, lots of stretch marks and extra skin. I do take care of myself and I am thin and told I'm good looking. But the fear is that if my husband with with other women who look better and "normal" then he won't enjoy sex with me anymore. And I'm also afraid that others in this lifestyle won't want to have sex with me, that I will be the one no one wants. Anyway, I guess I'm looking for other people's opinions and experiences. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Stupid question?

Don't be so hard on yourself, it is not how you look it is how much fun you want to have. Chat with folks and see who clicks and go from there. No harm in trying. It never hurts to stick your toe in and test the pool.

This post was edited

Me and the wife would also like to try swinging online to start with. We have talked about making love on cam whilst another couple do the same.

This post was edited

Me and the wife would also like to try swinging online to start with. We have talked about making love on cam whilst another couple do the same.

This post was edited

we started to swing the same way you plan and it worked for us

This post was edited

First off. What media considers beautiful and what actually is beautiful tend to be two different things. You are the mother of his kids. You are his companion. You are also showing you are willing to explore. That right there makes you more beautiful than you give yourself credit for. Also, not sure how deep your conversations go with your husband, but he might be thinking that you are going to one day get with a better looking guy with a bigger cock that fills you oh so right. So while he is interested, he might also have the same concerns. The key in all this is communication. Talk about what you want. Set bounds for him, and yourself. Talk about how you are feeling any why you want this. It's not just about opening up to other people but opening in new ways to your partner.

This post was edited