RE:small soft dicks are the sexiest!

here is my small dick flaccid usually 1/2 - 3/4 , guaranteed not to choke you...

This post was edited

I seem to have noticed that a lot of real chubby men with small cocks seem to be able shoot their cum a long a distance. I'm not sure if it's because they are chubby or because they have a small cock, but it's really hot. Love to watch videos of them naked and cumming, especially if they have small cocks. Some of them shoot a lot of cum such a long distance. They really seem to enjoy cumming even more than average men. I agree with others who would enjoy playing with chubby men with small cocks. Of course enjoy all sizes and shapes too.

This post was edited

I do love to see really small dicks on grown men. I am not the smallest guy but my ex was fairly small and he rarely got erections when I would fuck him (he was a true bottom). What turned me on was to look down as I was fucking him and seeing his small dick flaccid laying on his abdomen and watching my thick dick fucking him in comparison. Sorta twisted but hot.I also saw the smallest dick I have ever seen in the restroom last night at the bar and it made my dick hard. I just wanted to suck it. Without exaggeration, his dick soft was less than an inch in length. He had to lean really forward to pee. I'm weird...I know....hahaha

Hey Man that's totally how I feel too! Love seeing a small soft cock on a Sexy man makes, me hard just seeing it, and I too just love when I fuck a guy and his cock shrivels and flapping about soft! It's the sexiest! My dick even though it's average size hard gets small when it's flaccid too, and specially when my ass ass gets toyed or fucked sometimes shrinks so tiny and and love the look of it makes me feel really sexy too and love showing it off as much as watching other guys specially when they show their little dicks and their ass spread after being fucked! Here is mine after some ass play

This post was edited

Here's some pics of my a soft small cock love to show it and would love to see more ur little ones guys!

This post was edited

Always happy to show my little guy off.

This post was edited
RE: small soft dicks are the sexiest!

when mine is soft it is usually just a nub, hard it still only get to 3.5"

This post was edited
RE: small soft dicks are the sexiest!

Here is my small dick. I hope you like it! I get many comments about it. Especially at the nude beach.

mhh very hot dick indeed!! would love to rub our little dicks together!

This post was edited