RE: Straight men for men

I do think that most men do have a bi side .I class my self as bi love women and men on the same level ,but have had more sexual experience of late with guys vey enjoyable oral caressing ect

This post was edited

HiI am streight and a nudist but i like being in the company of fellow nudists and this is mainly men who i have met on here. I have many a time had a wank with a fellow male nudist, never been touched or had any physical contact with a male but do get aroused when nude with a guy and love to be watched while i wank. Some guys have asked me to come over them or even in there mouth which i have obliged but i hav never had the urge to have physical contact with a male. I dont class myself as gay but just love the naked form and being naked and being wached by male or female. DOES that help?i like to watch you jack your dick

This post was edited

I too consider myself bi, though during the first half of my life I was totally str8 and married to a woman. Now I spend most of my nudist (or sexual) time with *men*.
I've loved reading ALL of your comments here. You're all awesome, regardless of how you label yourselves! As far as I'm concerned, every man who labels himself can label himself anyway he damn well wants!
I'm not one of those who makes a big deal out of a "straight" man not being truly "straight" if he wants to jerk off with me, or wants me to blow him, or even wants to fuck me.
Among those men I admire the most are those who are self-confident and self-assured enough to simply go with the flow and bond with other men authentically, without worrying about how a M2M experience might threaten how others see him and how he sees himself.
Whoever invented the stupid idea that it's not "normal" or "natural" for men in the presence of men to do exactly "what men DO"? LOL. We are extremely sexual beings, and why should we turn that sexuality off just because there aren't any women around?
To the contrary, if we're to be supportive and true to our own gender, I feel strongly that it behooves us to be aware of when a friend isn't getting enough at home, or when he's suffering blue balls because he doesn't have a woman beside him at the moment. Men get horny and they get gloriously hard, period! (Oh thank you, God!)
No, I think it's just plain unkind for a friend not to offer a hand when his friend is in need. Being "straight" 99% of the time should simply NEVER get in the way of a guy helping out another guy. For me it's as simple as that. Men need to bond with other men, and we need to be there for each other. Ultimately, I don't think labels have anything to do with it.
Well, I hope I haven't rambled too much. I tend to go on and on, mostly because I'm always looking for the perfect way to say what I'm trying to say.
I think you guys are all AWESOME. I don't care who blows whom or who fucks whom. None of that ever requires that you or I redefine each other! You consider yourself straight? GREAT, let me help you get off!
And guess what? In my eyes you're still straight! Big fuckin deal! LOL.

This post was edited

There are many a straight man who will gladly let another man suck his cock if he thinks no one will find out. There are many men whose wives have felt that they have completed their sexual obligation in marriage who have found the best way with the least risk of getting off is by having another man suck their cocks. That all makes me very happy because I like to suck cock. SometimesI suck men's cocks while I remain dressed because they feel more comfortable that way. Other times, I too, get naked and sometimes after I have sucked a guy a few times, they have reached for my cock and have stroked me while I suck them. I always tell them that one day they will suck a cock and when they do they will wish they had done so long ago. Married men who have a sexless marriage enjoy getting naked and laying back on the edge of the bed so I can get between their legs and lick and fondle and stroke and suck their cocks and balls and sometimes I will turn them over and bury my face between their ass cheeks and lick their assholes. Their wives never did that for them. Those guys come back for more.

This post was edited

I'm a straight guy who had some gay adventures.

I was on swinglifestyle and a guy kept im'ing me. He said he would like to suck my cock. No strings. I stop by his house, drop my pants, he would do the rest.

He said anytime after3.

So at 3, i stop by. I already had a hard on. A guy answers the door and i say...."its after 3" with a smile.

He invites me in and says...we can do it back here so i followed. We get to a back bedroom...I'm nervous but horny so not knowing the etiquette...i just stripped from my waist down.

He said "nice cock!' fur on his knees and started giving me fantastic head.

It was like my cum was a ball of string rolled up in my asshole and he washing all the string through the tip. It was great. I was convulsing, i arched my back to shove my cock farther in his face. It felt like i came for20 minutes.

After, i thanked him and got dressed. He was walking me to the door when another guy came in...his boyfriend!

The boyfriend says to me " Sorry i was late...looks like you have been takencame of!"

The guy who sucked me want the guy who invited me and didn't know i even coming! But He sucked me anyway.

Headed off He could see my cock and i let him. He fondled me and i got hard again. I told him He could suck me too if He wanted.

He did.

After that we would get together. I would strip naked and let them take turns blowing me

This post was edited

Sexuality is so fluid. When I was young my interest was men, then in middle school females. In HS yee men where so hot. Since college I dated only men. Now that I am older, I enjoy being sexually with a women, still prefer males. What makes my life interesting is that the male acquaintances of my friends get to know me as a gay man. Their curiosity is so strong that we end up me giving them blow jobs or them fucking me. On few occasions they touch my dick. One of them loves me licking his ass. What is amazing is that they know each other but not what is going on with us. Any straight males that want to show me pics or videos of themselves let me know.

This post was edited

There are many a straight man who will gladly let another man suck his cock if he thinks no one will find out. There are many men whose wives have felt that they have completed their sexual obligation in marriage who have found the best way with the least risk of getting off is by having another man suck their cocks. That all makes me very happy because I like to suck cock. SometimesI suck men's cocks while I remain dressed because they feel more comfortable that way. Other times, I too, get naked and sometimes after I have sucked a guy a few times, they have reached for my cock and have stroked me while I suck them. I always tell them that one day they will suck a cock and when they do they will wish they had done so long ago. Married men who have a sexless marriage enjoy getting naked and laying back on the edge of the bed so I can get between their legs and lick and fondle and stroke and suck their cocks and balls and sometimes I will turn them over and bury my face between their ass cheeks and lick their assholes. Their wives never did that for them. Those guys come back for more.I agree.

This post was edited

What has amazed me (as a gay man) are the number of (heterosexually) married men I meet at the local nude beach who want me to fuck them. It just keeps happening. My best guess is that they may or may not be able to get their cock sucked at home, but it is only with another guy that they have a man with a cock fuck them. Now I'm sure the location is selecting for a particular category of straight men, and I'm not trying to generalize, but it does amaze me how often it happens.

This post was edited

OK. I'm a gay man. In the past I have had the pleasure of - um - pleasuring straight men. Mostly, the events have centered around me sucking straight guys off, although there were a few times other stuff happened.Personally, from my perspective I like it. as far as I'mconcernedthere's an unspokenunderstatingthat it's just about the sex and there's no other deeper meaning to it.I am not really secretive about my sexual orientation and I don't have any reason to think that (most) of thestraightguys I've been with are genuinely straight.I'm curious to hear the straight man's perspective and any input from other gay guys that have had sex with straight guys.

This post was edited
RE:Straight men for men

I think it might be helpful to define straight versus bi or gay. I consider myself straight because I'm not attracted to men, but I am an exhibitionist and a bit of a submissive at times. I have stripped and jerked off in front of men many times on cam and a few times in person - and let them jerk me off - as part of my exhibitionism kink. I haven't had any other sexual contact with men, not because I'm opposed to it per se, but to be extra safe from an std standpoint (I have a long-time GF and don't want to risk passing anything to her). Because I have a strict hands-only policy, I haven't explored my submissive side with men, but I find it arousing to think of myself tied up and helpless to resist having to suck a cock or even take it up the ass (my girlfriend pegs me with a strapon from time to time and although I'm not actually fond of the sensation, I LOVE the submission!) Some would say that makes me bi, and however you want to define it is fine, but I'm just saying that sexuality is more complicated than the categories of straight, gay, or bi.

This post was edited