RE:compassionate pleasuer

Several years ago I met an elderly man (in his 80s) whose wife had passed away and he was looking for someone to "give his penis some attention" (i.e. play with his dick). A friend introduced me to him. He had never been with another male but when I asked if he'd let me help him he said, "hell yes if you think you can get me off." LOL. He got naked and laid back on his bed and I started massaging his balls, playing with his penis and rubbing my finger inside his foreskin. I started blowing on his penis, then sucking it while slowly working his hole with my finger. He was letting out some very pleasurable moans as I fingered his hole. After about 20 minutes, he was semi erect and a slow stream of semen started flowing out of his penis as he said OH, OH,OH that feels so good. He had his first orgasm in several years. I asked if he wanted me to come back and he said, "hell yes"! I started going to his house every couple weeks and he was naked and waiting for me when I got there. After a couple sessions I asked him if I could try something new and he said yes. So I got him as hard as I could then put a little lube on his penis, straddled his body and slid his dick in my hole. I squeezed my ass muscles and pumped my hips up and down and he was able to have an orgasm and ejaculate some semen. After that, all he wanted me to do was "ride his penis". This went on for about 3 years until I moved and he had an orgasm every time.

That is awesome and pretty much exactly what I like to do as well.

This post was edited

I have a friend who takes care of older adults in assisted living housing. She sometimes has to help her clients in the bath. She told me one time her male client got a hard when she was helping him shower. She told me she felt sorry for him. She said that she got the soap and started to massage his cock, it wasnt her intent to jerk him but said that once she started she kept going till came.

This post was edited

Knowing older people and how Randy they can get I have wondered whether there is a need for sexual care. I have slept with women in their 60s, stripped for a woman in her 70s at her request. I have played with some older guys just because we are getting older it doesnt seem that our sexual needs are less.
We are human. I would gladly help assist.

This post was edited

Knowing older people and how Randy they can get I have wondered whether there is a need for sexual care. I have slept with women in their 60s, stripped for a woman in her 70s at her request. I have played with some older guys just because we are getting older it doesnt seem that our sexual needs are less.
We are human. I would gladly help assist.

This post was edited