RE:Public oral sex?

I love to give and receive oral sex on the beaches. For example in the dunes of Corralejo in Fuerteventura

The dunes at Maspalomas (Gran Canaria, nearby) are even better.

This post was edited

callieshannon2@protonmail.com

This post was edited

callieshannon2@protonmail.com

This post was edited

I would love to be on my knees giving free PBJ's . I love giving messy blow jobs and being a cum slut whore!

This post was edited

Sounds fantastic love to join you on that

This post was edited

One of the best blow jobs I ever got happened on a tour bus. he older woman next to me had been flirting the whole time, and over time let me slide my hand up her skirt. She got wet fast and told me to stop , put my thumb up and she started sliding up and down slowly. she then unzipped my [ants, and started tp suck and twist my cock with her hand. This went on for a lot longer than I suspected as she held me right on the edge of cumming. The driver caught my eyes and smiled. Later on another tour he came up and told me how turned on he got watching us

This post was edited

Hot story!

This post was edited

i'm not nudist, but i love to have sex in public, makes me feel so horny and excited

This post was edited

I love public oral sex. I love giving head with the guy is driving, outside at a lake . after dark at a park. Anywhere I can.mmm.. those are all so much fun! thinking about them is making me horny again... went for a walk at a local park this afternoon with just a tiny, see through tank top & booty shorts (with no bra or panties, so my nipples were visible through the shirt & my boobs bounced out when I walked.... and my pussy was easily visible if i bent over or spread my legs.. The security guard kept finding reasons to come back around whatever area I happened to be hanging out in ( he drove past in her security vehicle the first 2 times, then got out of the car to come closer & talk to me/stare at and ask to touch my tits Lol) but I didn't mind, so when he was done playing with my nipples, I 'dropped' my keys on the ground in front of him so I would have to bend over if I wanted to pick them up, and he got a full show of my pussy also. I felt his fingers brush by it a few times, but unfortunately that was as far as he went... I was hoping/thinking he was at least going to lick it or try to sit me on the picnic table to fuck me lol

I'm hard thinking about this. Would love to share some pics with you if interested?

This post was edited

I hope that I'm receive a fine blow job from you soon.

This post was edited