Baltimore, Maryland

Looking to create a social in the downtown Baltimore area for males, females, couples. Am sure there are some already but new to the scene, so if you can point me in the right direction that would be great!

This topic was edited
RE:Baltimore, Maryland

We're not full swap, but we like to play with other couples and select singles. Let us know if you set up something in the Maryland area.

This post was edited

How are things going with your social? I would like to attend that one and any others that you know of. Mature, single, sane, safe, nonsmoker, and clean.

This post was edited

I'm in the same area, please ping me and let's work together

This post was edited

Hey

This post was edited

Sorry for no response, really haven't been on here much lately. With COVID l put this on the back burner but talking online is still something we can do till we feel safer to meet. We can set up a group on this site or l can see if one already exists and is not used much to get this going. Hopefully by the time we are free from these chains we know each other more and can have some serious fun

This post was edited

I'm interested in your group & would like to discuss things with others. I'm married & seeking a woman or couples looking for a MFM or a cuck situation. Please let me know if the group plans an event or even an on line discussion

This post was edited

Noting in two years huh? Guess this thread is dead. Still if there is anyone around would be interested in chatting.

This post was edited

Yes, things have kind of died off. l am no longer in the area. Hope you can all still get something going

This post was edited