RE:People who like GANGBANGS post here please,

Covid destroy all my fun Group Swinger

This post was edited

How is it going? Looking forward to bisexual threesomes and orgies! Vaccinated now!

This post was edited

I love to take on a buncha hard dicks at once, if you were in a group fuck (gangbang, hotwife, mmmf, ect, what would your role be?

I am focused on giving multiple orgasms without ejaculation for hours, vaginal sex and/or anal sex for both men and women!

This post was edited

I've had the opportunity to be bred by multiple guys at parties. Those are great photo's! I love being bound in a swing and gangbangeThose are some great photo's! I love being bound in a swing and gangbanged.

This post was edited

I love it..

This post was edited

I've had 3 bb parties at my place. The first 2 had 11 guys each and the last one there were 17 men. In my invitation I said, it is always polite to fuck the host. The last party I had 14 guys fuck me, even some of the bottoms. I've gone to several smaller gatherings with 5 or 6 guys and I was the only bottom. Clearly in any group activity or gangbang I want to be the one who gets ganged. Even better at the end of the evening when guys need to cum.

This post was edited

Why is it I have read stories (short or long), about fuck parties involving horny men with big cocks and I am still JO ing alone ???? What's a guy gota do to get laid anymore???? I fantasize this all the time, but have never had the opportunity.

This post was edited

I'd be one of the hard dicks of course. Making you cum in so many ways.

Sounds like you are a one man gangbang, Bill

This post was edited

Can us older men fuck you ?

This post was edited

I was in one in september at a sexclub in Denmark
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/3191920/Nessaja-vs-204-cocks-My-Third-GANGBANG/

It was fun and later after some time there were three other women that wanted cock.
And they got it but we were too few guys at that point

a former gb with her
https://filtercams.com/videos/104903/nessajaxxx-my-second-big-gangbang-2020/

This post was edited