Seeing my wife "turn" into an exhibitionist

Here's a story about my ex-wife's adventures into exhibitionism.

She didn't start out that way. It was a very slow development. When we first went to nudist resorts, she was quite shy and usually kept on a sarong. She didn't feel that she had a body "good enough" to be seen completely naked. If she happened to be sunbathing nude - in the back of the pool area - and someone stopped by to say "Hi!", she would pull the sarong up between her legs to hide her crotch. This went on for a 2-3 years; and I figured she'd never really be comfortable naked around people.

Then something happened. We were invited by some online friends to attend a nudist get-together. My wife reluctantly agreed to go; but told me right off the bat that her sarong was staying on the entire time. I figured as much.
We got there; and my wife managed to befriend some of the other women there. She was the only woman covering up. One of them told her she had a great body and should show it. Next thing I know, my wife is walking around naked with the other women! Some of the guys there gave her very positive affirmation, complimenting and encouraging her. I was in shock. And the more she interacted with the people there, the more she seemed to enjoy people looking at her naked body. What I didn't realize was the effect the validation she'd received would have on her.

A few months later, it was spring again and time to go back to the resort. The night before, she disappeared in the bathroom for a while; and reappeared completely shaven. She didn't say a word about it.
We arrived at the resort the next morning; and she indicated that instead of sitting in the back of the pool area as usual, she wanted to sit right in front of the pool, facing the entrance. And in one swift move, she pulls off her sarong and started applying sunscreen, naked. But that wasn't all. She lays next to me, I look over at her, and she's lounging with her legs open facing the pool. Anyone in the pool or entering the pool area can see her glistening pussy fully exposed. Again, I'm in shock. I can't really say anything, because, after all, I had been trying to get her to stay naked around people. I just had no idea how far she'd go with it!

That would just be the beginning, and there are far too many anecdotes to mention in one post. But here's a few.
At one point, she started just wearing a sarong on the drive to the resort. More often than not her sarong would end up on the floor on the way there. I have no idea how many truckers have seen her naked. One time I stopped to get gas and motioned to her to pull up her sarong. As I'm pumping gas I look over and see that her sarong is only up to her waist! I have no idea how many people saw her tits as they walked past.
On another occasion we were hanging out with some nudist friends, and a male friend complimented her on her "sexy curves." My wife then proceeded to jump on his lap and give him a face hug with her tits. I don't think this would have gone the "swinging route"; but it definitely gave our friend a nice "cop and feel" as he got to grab her ass and tits in the process.
She's also walked in front of our house naked after returning from the resort and leaving her sarong in the car.
I remember one time telling her that a guy was staring at her exposed pussy at the resort; and she then proceeds to open her legs even more!
My wife did not give "half hugs" to other nudists. She gave "full-body" ones. I don't think anyone disliked my wife's big tits being pressed against their chest; not even women! One of my favorite things, of course, was watching her tits pressed against another woman's!
I'm actually surprised none of the other nudists ever complained about my wife being "too sexy." But then again, she was also a lot of fun to hang out with.

Something happened that day at the get-together. She realized people liked seeing her naked; and it triggered an "exhibitionistic impulse" she didn't know she had. And she ran with it. She liked making an impression on people; which included being completely exposed and uninhibited in front of them. It was a "phase" in her life; and it didn't last forever. But even after it was done, she never regretted it.
A friend of mine once asked me how "I could be ok with that." Admittedly, it initially took some "adjustment" on my part. But I was also very proud of my sexy "exhibitionist nudist wife." To the guys that got to see her pussy up close or feel up her naked body: congratulations and enjoy! No jealousy there; at the end of the day she was coming home with me.

You just never know what effect social nudity can have on a woman!

This topic was edited
RE:Seeing my wife "turn" into an exhibitionist

Thanks very much for sharing your story. My wife and I are very new to nudism and I'm really hoping that she will eventually get the courage to do as your wife did. I think it's really a matter of confidence but might well take some time to get there.

This post was edited
RE:Seeing my wife "turn" into an exhibitionist

Absolutely!

The "trick" is to be encouraging without being pushy. Shower her with praise for every step taken in being more confident. And of course be patient: it took my wife many trips and meeting many nudists before she embraced being seen naked.

This post was edited