holiday fun

This topic was edited
RE: holiday fun

Not been yet, but will let you know how I got on being naked in Sitges

This post was edited

Along with some friends, I'm going to be in Sitges, Spain, from June 22 to June 29.
I've heard that there is a "No Clothing" law in Spain, and that a person can be naked anywhere.
Does that mean I can be naked in the hotel, clubs, bars, restaurants, etc, and wander naked around the streets without the fear of being grabbed by the short and curlies and being dragged to the local police station.
I'd love to be naked 24/7 like we were at Cap d'Agde last summer.

This post was edited

I still haven't found for sure about Spain's naked/clothed law, but we chanced it a few times. The first occasion was when we left a naked club at 4 a.m. and walked naked for about 15 minutes back to our hotel. The second occasion was more daring. We were 100% naked when we left our hotel one afternoon and walked for a good 10 minutes along the streets of the gay area before putting on our shorts for a further 10 minutes as we headed for Balmin nudist beach. Leaving the beach at about 7.30 p.m., we walked the full route naked to our hotel. Nobody said a word to us about being naked at any time, so I guess the Spanish naked law applies.

This post was edited

I still haven't found for sure about Spain's naked/clothed law, but we chanced it a few times. The first occasion was when we left a naked club at 4 a.m. and walked naked for about 15 minutes back to our hotel. The second occasion was more daring. We were 100% naked when we left our hotel one afternoon and walked for a good 10 minutes along the streets of the gay area before putting on our shorts for a further 10 minutes as we headed for Balmin nudist beach. Leaving the beach at about 7.30 p.m., we walked the full route naked to our hotel. Nobody said a word to us about being naked at any time, so I guess the Spanish naked law applies.Not sure if nudist law applies all over Spain,certainly not in holiday resort of benidorm. Tried to find the nudist beach there but was some distance away so gave up.Didn't stop me stripping down to my undies though! Loved the feeling of. Being watched walking through the streets!

This post was edited

We are a young couple going to South of spain malaga marbella. From prague and half Spanish I am 27 and he is 32. I am a nudist and new to swinging and he is more experienced wih swinging and is into the hot wife lifestyle. Any ideas or suggestions for fun and meeting people to have fun with.
Thanks

This post was edited