Marriage crisis

My wife and I have been on swingers sites in australia for a while but never really taken the big step, we usually get messages from single guys wanting my wife but very rarely anything that suits our needs (full swap).After about a year of time wasting I agreed to get my wife a single guy as its her fantasy and was much more achievable than the other.So on her birthday I gave her free reign and she didn't mess about One guy on the friday night and another on saturday night.So I decided I would go to a brothel and get my rocks off as I thought it would be a way of being able to exept what she was doing although I was all for it and it actually turned me on having her tell me about it afterwards.So the next day she called me at work and said she wanted to have sex with the same guy again on the sunday. I was a little pissed but said she could only if i can go to a brothel again .As I said before it just makes it easier for me to cope with the fact she is getting busy and we are all happy.Anyway time blows over and one night she goes clubbing with her friends while i was looking after the kids and she still wasn't home a 2am so i checked the iPhone finder and found she was at a residence in a suburb nowhere near the club she was supposed to be going to.So when she came home at 4.30am she started raving on about how good the club was and thats where I caught her out.She admitted to going home with another guy and actually said she enjoyed it and didn't regret it .1 year later and i work away for 3 weeks at a time and she goes dancing with her girlfriends and I hate it as I now have massive trust issues, she holds the brothels against me saying that I go all the time which I don't .Our Marriage is not healthy ,all we do is argue but the poor kids are stuck in the middle.I need advice from like minded people as I want my marriage to work but I'm afraid its to late.What should I do????

This topic was edited
No replies yet.