Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

feeling truly naked

When people see my penis they sometimes ask if I am cut. I am not but have quite a big end and the foreskin naturally pulls back which is how I prefer it. That way I get more sensation.

This topic was edited
RE: feeling truly naked

I agree. Mine has a big head too so my foreskin stays back. I like the look and feel of it that way. The original Olympians would have considered it indecent. Though they competed in the nude their foreskins had to cover their penis heads. They even tied a bit of string round the end to ensure it wouldn't slide back.

This post was edited