Oral Sex

Ladies i just wanna say i would LOVE to just come and lick you, idk why but thats my drug right there. Hairy or shaved i just love to lick. NO sex no bjs just me lickin you and puttin a smile on your face, if interested please drop me a line

This topic was edited
RE: Oral Sex

if i was every womans dream, my tongue would look like it was on steroids right now lol

This post was edited

Just Lick, not even BJ? I think you might need to change your attitude!
Just visit https://www.swingersocial.com/swinger-stories for more excitement!

This post was edited

I love oral sex with a man love sucking cock

This post was edited

I'm a VERY orally inclined guy! I love going down on a woman, dining at her 'Y' for long periods of time, tasting her juices, getting her clit erect. Gets me erect all the time!

This post was edited

Oral sex beats any other kind of sex.

This post was edited

Never licked a pussy, but have lost count of the number of cocks I've sucked.
If that's the case, then I say you are missing out on something special.

This post was edited

Oral sex beats any other kind of sex.I love eating a good pussy but never tried sucking another guy off. I must try it sometime to see what it's like to feel the warm cum shooting into my mouth. I often get very excited just thinking about it.

Have you ever eaten raw oysters? It took about a week of thinking about my first time, but then it came (sorry) to me; just like a raw oyster going down. I always enjoy oysters, but now I look forward to it in a different way.

This post was edited

Oral sex is the most intimate activity that you can enjoy with another person. Licking a woman's vagina, sucking a man's cock and licking his balls and ,also, burying your face between either a man's or a woman's ass cheeks and licking their asses is as intimate as it gets. And, I love looking into their eyes as I do it. I love to have them move my head to heighten their pleasure. And. I love to make them cum and then clean up the mess.

This post was edited

Oral sex is the most intimate activity that you canenjoy with another person.... I love to make them cum and thenclean up the mess.
I was almost drowned by a woman who came in my mouth, one time.
:-p What a squirt! (cough-cough-gargle-choke-Gulp -
swallow-swallow) - That was fun :-)
Sounds almost like W.C. Fields ... doesn't it.

This post was edited

Oral sex is the most intimate activity that you canenjoy with another person.... I love to make them cum and thenclean up the mess.
I was almost drowned by a woman who came in my mouth, one time.
:-p What a squirt! (cough-cough-gargle-choke-Gulp -
swallow-swallow) - That was fun :-)
Sounds almost like W.C. Fields ... doesn't it.

My wife has squirted in my mouth a couple of times. It surprised me the first time. I couldn't believe how much came out! I have never seen her so turned on and it really turned me on also!

This post was edited