boyfriend and I are thinking about a MFF threesome with a woman who
would be willing to play with both of us and I was pondering the same
question.

I had a MMF threesome before I met my boyfriend and the other man was
the guy's close friend. It was mostly fun and hot but not something I
could imagine being an option with a MFF one. I was debating getting to
know a woman on here first before potentially meeting her to discuss it
and if we were both comfortable, step it up to the threesome. I'm not
sure if this is something you have considered?

Good luck with your search and thanks for starting this topic.

xx

This topic was edited
RE:MMF Threesome Advice

We as a cpl hade mmf but before this we were quite confused..after 10 days of thinking too much we decided to dive in directly and to face whatever consequences would arise.
We live in delhi and went to pune for my official work..there on the 2nd day evening we tried to pin point a single man in the hotel lounge.
Fortunately we found one sitting alone n having coffee..now the question was how to ask him..its weired ..until u r horny.
So I told my wife to go to him alone n have a coffee with him, try to be friendly and flirtatious.
So the script was done n he started liking my wife which I witnessed from a distance.
I watsapped my wife to give him the fon no. And come back.she did the same and after sowing the seed of lust we went to our room on 3rd floor.its was a 4 star hotel.
After 20 min his msg came on watsapp.
And we started chatting with him.
We told him what we want ,privacy,hygeine,dim room lights etc
He was ok with that.
We asked him to come to our room by 11 pm.
Still we were having 3 hr in our hands to go with this or to stop it.
Me and my wife were still very confused..the time was about to come which we were thinking since 6 month.we had dinner..as time was nearing my wife was a bit happy n confused too.
Even I was in thoughts that what would it be like ..
He was continenously msging my wife on watsapp which we both were reading in excitement.his name was gaurav..he was a property dealer in mumbai and came to pune for his work.he was alone.
So finally 11 pm came. We heard our hotel room bell ring. I told my wife to go n open the door. She went and greeted him.he was 6 ft tall,nice built muscular and hairy man..looked like a goon.and I look like a typical corporate office guy.
She introduced him to me..he was a bit nervous..we made tea and started discussing general topic,politics etc.when I felt that he is comfortable and my wife is also comfortable then I started the topic..I asked my wife to go to bathroom to get ready
Once she went then I dimmed the room light and sat next to him...I told him that we want to have threesome and don't feel nervous..do it as u do it to ur wife.
He felt comfortable.
I then came to my seat ..my wife came out of washroom in lingeries ,she was looking bful.fair with black hair and 36 24 36 fig.
She came to sit in my lap.i kissed her and fingerd her..he was stairing at my wife n my was maintaining eye contact with him.
Once my was wet I told her to go to him.
My wife whispered in my ear that she is scared,i assured her.
Gaurav was watching her with dirty eyes and I was enjoying his gesture..to moment my wife naina sat in him lap he started kissing her ,biting her nipple etc. After 10 min he made my wife to lie down on bed.my wife was taking deep breath.i and gaurav was removing our cloth. Gaurav looked at me as if he was asking who is going to fuck her first..
In gesture I told him to go-ahead first.
When he removed his underwear then I noticed his penis size..it was bigger than mine..I knew the that will trouble my wife..so I gave a lube tube to him and the I went close to my wife ear who was in bed to tell her what she is going to get in few min.my wife clinged my wrist but I removed her hand and told the that she has to face it alone and I am going to washroom..shout,scream,cry whatever u do do it I will come after5 min.
I told gaurav to start and be gentle..he assured me..
After saying this I locked myself in hotel room washroom and turned on the shower to mask any noise of my wife..
I was thinking that now he will be entering her..what she will be feeling,pain or pleasure..
So after 5 min I reentered the room.light was dim and I spotted them in bed..my wife was quite and he was slowly fucking her in missionary..
I went to lie down next to my wife..to see her face closely..she saw me ..she held my hand ...I started sucking her nipple..and gaurav increase the speed of fucking.my wife started moaning and why not,she is getting something in her pussy which was filling it completely. I told my wife that I will sit on the next couch to watch ..I sat on the nearby sofa and he changed the position to doggy.by this time my wife vagina had stretched nicely to accept a thick p.
I was not able to see properly so I switched on the lights..OMG..when I saw my wife in doggy with a thick p stuck in her pussy I was in shock.
I asked gourav that u have a huge one. Then he took out and had me a full view..it. Was 6-7 inch long and slightly narrow than an iPhone 6. And my wifes pussy was wide open with pink lining visible.
Now I realiz3d that she is enjoying.and I didn't disturbed then.i whispered in gaurav ear that to give her a nice hard fuck..don't hesitate...do whatever u want ..after 15 min of fuck cumshot came and it ended.gaurav got dressed and went away.now we were alone in room.my wife was smiling and a bit shying.i was curious to know how he entered her first..
She told me that when I went to bathroom then she felt very lonely..a stranger with whom she had met 4-6 hr b4 is going to fuck her and that too with a big tool..she said it was the same feeling as if it was her first night.
She said that now she can't make any excuse and she has to spread her thigs so tha things could become easy.
I asked her did he applied jelly..then she said what jelly....I told her that I gave him..
She said no he didn't ..
So that day was our 1st mmf and next day we took flight to delhi.

This post was edited

I'll be interested to learn how you get on with this this as myboyfriend and I are thinking about a MFF threesome with a woman whowould be willing to play with both of us and I was pondering the samequestion.I had a MMF threesome before I met my boyfriend and the other man wasthe guy's close friend. It was mostly fun and hot but not something Icould imagine being an option with a MFF one. I was debating getting toknow a woman on here first before potentially meeting her to discuss itand if we were both comfortable, step it up to the threesome. I'm notsure if this is something you have considered?Good luck with your search and thanks for starting this topic.xx

Look for bi women in the lesbian scene. They are the best bet. Pretty, nice, not looking to steal your man, into both of you, and usually very well experienced at...everything. You will meet them at swinger's clubs, at lesbian bars, message boards, community groups and things like quilting and craft socials. They don't have access to mens because gay and lesbians all around, so if they are looking, they are serious usually. In lesbian space or if the couple is FF don't let him do any of it. It won't fly. You need to do the ice breaking and the winning over. These are the women I take to mixed beaches, to anything swinger and so on, because I am essentially their bouncer not looking for cock just keeping most of what she doesn't want away. She will have fun and then one of her tricks usually sends the hubby to fuck my brains out if he is into it but the key is I don't ask and I don't expect I am there to get her the pussy she wants and the dick she wants.... but. Both of those ladies would come to a little event if I asked because I took care of them. Sometimes you will see bi women asking for women to go to these event with them for same reason. You are str8 so up the scale of likely to get chosen. Make a friend talk about sex, see where it goes. Dont bring him or at least have him inside in a room first. Now the slyest move would be to see if he could seduce her for s quick fuck in the open play area which isthe cue to move the party...but most men aren't gonna nail that one. No offiense.

This post was edited

Thanks for the advice. I really want to try a threesome

This post was edited