going commando

anyone else shed the briefs, bikinis and boxers and go commando all the time, heck most of us are small so not like it will be noticeable. i shedding mine 7-8 years ago and other than a jock strap or c-clip for fun /entertainment i enjoy the freedom especially in summer when i switch to shorts and can let my penis and balls hang free and get air lol. occasionally i will sit in the high type chairs at restaurant with a few pairs of shorts and i know others can see up them not sure how much or little can be seen but sometimes get a smile.

This topic was edited
RE: going commando

I tossed out all my underwear 2 years ago . . . only kept one pair . . . for doctor appts. etc (truth is, I don't even use them anymore when I have appt., doctor is used to it.) I have some men's g-strings and use them occasionally when I entertain a lady friend ;-) jy

This post was edited

anyone else shed the briefs, bikinis and boxers and go commando all the time, heck most of us are small so not like it will be noticeable. i shedding mine 7-8 years ago and other than a jock strap or c-clip for fun /entertainment i enjoy the freedom especially in summer when i switch to shorts and can let my penis and balls hang free and get air lol. occasionally i will sit in the high type chairs at restaurant with a few pairs of shorts and i know others can see up them not sure how much or little can be seen but sometimes get a smile.I do at times, but being so small no one can notice it

This post was edited

I go commando most of the time. I am careful not to sit on any furniture without a towel down for obvious reasons. I also mow with my riding lawn mower in the nude. I live in the country so it is pretty safe that no one sees me that doesn't want to. I try do be mowing down by the mail box when the lady mail carrier goes by. Not too often but occasionally I get near enough so that I can wave at her and hopefully she sees my nakedness.

This post was edited

I don't even own any underwear. I threw it all out.

This post was edited

I go commando when I wear jeans and jean shorts and also when I wear nylon basketball shorts. Even though I'm small when soft you can see my dick swinging when wearing the nylon shorts. I have prostateissuesand I occasionally drip piss so I wear underwear when I wear dress pants or dressy shorts so that there aren't any wet spots or stains showing.I love going commando, just can't always pull it off because of the prostate issues.

This post was edited

Comando since high school

This post was edited

Only wear underwear while at work.

This post was edited

I am like you Mark... Only when at work.. .. And whenI am cutting grass because of the seams in the jeans.. lol.. Steve

This post was edited
RE:going commando

I go commando all the time unless I'm naked. I enjoy wearing tiny shorts, short kilts and flimsy wraps when I have to cover up. They are all small enough for my bits to hang out and say hello to everyone. It's my balls that come into view first.

This post was edited
RE:going commando

I often go commando when wearing shorts. My penis is small enough to not be noticed.

i often go commando when wearing shorts, depending on how long i will be out of the house. i used to like going commando at the gym wearing cotton shorts. my penis is small, and due to age and prostate cancer there is no risk of an unexpected erection. however, the cotton gym shorts wore out, and i couldn't find anything to replace them, except for nylon shorts that have a built-in "supporter" -- my small genitals need no support -- so that is what i wear now.

This post was edited