Organizing a... Gang bang?

I'm so new to this world (or at least the formal organized version of it). I've always been hyper sexual, and I've dabbled in couples and groups, but I've always wanted to be with several boys at once. I have NO idea how to orchestrate something like that. All the techniques I use in real-life are wasted on insecure boys paranoid of being naked around each other.
So, I've taken to the internet... But... Now what?

This topic was edited
RE: Organizing a... Gang bang?

I would REALLY love to help you out with your "problem". It should be no real big deal for you to get a group of guys together who are all willing to give you a good hard fucking. You will be walking bow legged for a few days after, I would think.

This post was edited

It's been two weeks now since you first posted this question. Have you been gang banged yet?How many members on here would like to help this little lady out with her problem?

This post was edited

Maybe quit playing with the boys and find some real men that would be happy to tag a fine young lady such as yourself.I don't think you have been asking the right people if you are not having to turn guys down every weekend.Keep asking around. You'll find a crew to service you.Good Luck,

This post was edited

I wanted one also so we did it through craigslist - in a hotel roomHow many attended, or did you even take a count?

This post was edited

Where are you Kate? Please CUM back and say high. Have you been able to make this a reality yet?

This post was edited