Monogamous swinging

So about a year ago at dinner my wife told me she would like to start sleeping with women again. Being a guy I was all for the idea, with the only condition being that she has to do it at our house. Now she want's to bring in another guy and I said no. So I started reading about monogamous swinging and it actually sounds like something I'd be willing to try. So my question I guess is has anyone have experience with that kind of swinging? I'm not against full swap if everything goes good, but I'm against another man with my wife solo.

This topic was edited
RE: Monogamous swinging

So about a year ago at dinner my wife told me she would like to start sleeping with women again. Being a guy I was all for the idea, with the only condition being that she has to do it at our house. Now she want's to bring in another guy and I said no. So I started reading about monogamous swinging and it actually sounds like something I'd be willing to try. So my question I guess is has anyone have experience with that kind of swinging? I'm not against full swap if everything goes good, but I'm against another man with my wife solo.Well years ago I worked at a small drug manufacturer as a biologist testing all the products they made. The manager at the co and I became good friends. He was divorced and loved to chat in the evenings when I worked. We would chat about everything including past sexual experiences. One hot Saturday as I was working in the lab, he was the only one there. He heard me spill some hot media gel and I slipped and ended up on the floor covered with hot gelitain. He came in with his gym shorts and tank top as he was jogging to work. He slipped and he was covered to. He helped me up and out of my top and shorts then he slipped off his as the gel was hot. We ended up in his office on the couch enjoying each others naked bodies which led to some great sex. When I returned home I discussed with my hubby who completely understood what happened. He gave me his blessing and said if there is any one in the future who I wanted to have sex with to go ahead and be sure to tell him about it afterwards. We usually swing together most of the times but he wants me to be completely satisfied sexually. So I do go solo occasionally. Beth

This post was edited

Neat...love to meet up with you at an airport! Beth & Tom

This post was edited

So about a year ago at dinner my wife told me she would like to start sleeping with women again. Being a guy I was all for the idea, with the only condition being that she has to do it at our house. Now she want's to bring in another guy and I said no. So I started reading about monogamous swinging and it actually sounds like something I'd be willing to try. So my question I guess is has anyone have experience with that kind of swinging? I'm not against full swap if everything goes good, but I'm against another man with my wife solo.

This post was edited

Would you be interested in a male new to these to swing with

This post was edited

My wife and I have been swinging over 20 years our first experience was with a black male friend she was very sexually attracted wanted his cock. After several get togethers and fucking he stayed the night in our guest room where she stayed the night in his bed. I was super horny listening to them. Since then as long as I know I am cool with it has made our sex even more enjoyable.So true, Our sex life has been so much better since he and I agreed that I could have sex with other men too.
Sharon

This post was edited