Post Your First Time Swinging Experiences

Back near the end of our college days, our best man visited us for a weekend during the hot summer months. We had an apartment on the second floor which would get very warm during the late afternoon and evening. So we decided to go out for dinner and then go to a drive in theatre that was showing at the time "Valley Girls", an XX rated (naked boobs, bushes & limp cocks at the time). After parking we 420'd one and began to relax for the show with Rick in the front seat and myself and hubby in the rear. Soon into the movie after a few love (sucking & fu*king) scenes my hubby had managed to get my top off and his shorts off. I began to suck his already hard cock. As I was working away on him, I could see Rick looking back at us with a big smile on his face and I think he had his cock in hand slightly rubbing it. Soon I began to taste my hubby's precum so I stopped and whispered to him that we should stop so I could see the rest of the film and that I would continue when we returned back to the apartment. Also that it might not be so "polite" leaving Rick in the front high and dry! So we slipped our clothes back on and finished watching the show. Upon our return to our hot apartment, Rick treated us with another 420 and suggested we all get naked to cool off a bit. So we removed what little clothes we had on (i a low cut tank top, shorts and panties) and relaxed a bit chatting and consuming a magnum of wine. The guys, since they were young 22 & 21, were sporting their woodies in hopes of being able to play hide the snake with me. We decided it was time to get some sleep so I began to pull out the sofabed for Rick. While bending over a few times, Rick commented that it was going to be very "Hard" to get thru the weekend without his wife (she was away on a school trip to NYC that weekend). I then told hime he would be able to cum thru it with our help! I finished the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up, then returned to the living room to "tuck" him into bed. As he layed down on his back, his cock was still hard as a rock and I bent over to give him a kiss. Then smiling at me, he than said that he needed to kiss my other set of lips. I looked at my hubby with a smile, he gave me a quick thumbs up, I then proceeded to straddle Ricks face for his lower lips kiss. Continued

This topic was edited
RE: Post Your First Time Swinging Experiences

As Rick began to kiss my lower lips, I was thinking of all the times we had with him and his wife. We hung out with them alot as hubby and Rick grew up together. We soft swung quite a nimber of times with them having sex but never swapping partners. As Rick began to open my lips with his fingers, I began to feel his tongue teasing my clitoris. I looked at my smiling hubby sensing he was enjoying my begining fling with our best man. He gave me another thumbs up as my hips began to move back and forth on Ricks face. I then turned around so Rick could better tease my clit, vagina opening and back door with his talented tongue. In doing so, I could begin to kiss then suck on his 7" cock while playing with his balls. After a while, Rick had my juices flowing and I then looked at my hubby. He was rubbing his hard cock and then he gave me a signal, using his thumb and finger to form a circle, and sliding his cock in and out of it. Now I knew it was time to go for it and let Rick's pillar of manhood enter my gates of paradise! As I slowly gave Rick's cock one last suck, I began to taste his precum. I moved my hips up and off his face, turned around and as I began to lower my hips down on his swollen cock. I kissed his lips offering my tongue to his waiting mouth while he was slowly rubbing my breasts and lightly pinching my perky nipples. As I began to rub my lower lips on his cock shaft to lube him up then positioning his cock head at my vagina opening, I whispered to him, you finally get to put that cock of yours where you always have wanted to, into my blonde pussy. With that, he put his hands on my plump rear end pushing it down and thrusting his cock up thru my pussy opening deep into my wet vagina. As he pushed it deeper into me I could feel his cock head meeting than pounding on my cervix sending shock waves up my spine. We than began to fu*k like it was both our first time. After a few minutes of this hot coital action my hubby came over to the sofabed and began to play with my ass slowly using his little finger and some KY lube to open my 3rd hole up. As I moaned with joy, Rick began to push harder and harder as my hubby slowly inserted his hard 6 1/2" cock into my anus. Feeling so good, I began to push back on both cocks as they were pushing them deep into my 2 lower pleasure caverns. Continued

This post was edited

With my 2 lower holes being filled with 2 cocks, Rick nibbling on my nipples and squeezing my breasts and hubby rubbing my ass cheeks and reaching around to rub my clitoris I was begining to feel an orgasm cumming on. This all was feeling great. Finally Rick and my hubby began to push their cocks harder and faster into me I knew it was about their time to release their liquid seeds deep into my 2 love tunnels. I then began to moan with joy as I was cumming. Then Rick began to shoot his warm liquid man milk in me as hubby was hanging on until Rick finished. Then my hubby pulled my hips close to his as his cock went deep into my as releasing his warm liquid seeds into and lubing my ass. Mmmmm what a warm feeling I was experiencing during my orgasm. Finally finishing we all colapsed on to the sofa bed on our sides with their cocks still pulsing in me. We fell asleep this way and when I woke up the next morning I had their morning woodies still pulsing in me. We then spent that day fu*king each other silly. I was getting all their man milk in and all over me. They would rub it into my milk white skin. When Rick had to leave, hubby & I were still naked so I kissed and hugged him goodbye. As he was backing out of the drive I stood in the front window naked and waved goodbye. He returned a thumbs up to me as I watched him pull away. Hubby took a picture of me looking out the window that day and I have it posted in our pictures. So this was my first swinging experience with my hubby and our best friend. It turned out great and at the time I sensed we would enjoy this lifestyle for the rest of our lives. Hope you have enjoyed this forum post and will post about your first time too! Beth

This post was edited

Wow that sure must have been a great time in the RV! Wish we could have been that other couple! Thanks for the post in hopes other couples post their first time experiences too! Beth

This post was edited

Wow that sure must have been a great time in the RV! Wish we could have been that other couple! Thanks for the post in hopes other couples post their first time experiences too! Bethhave not had first time yet hope to meet couple near Cambridge ON

This post was edited