kicked out out chat room

i was chatting to a couple who was on cam, like other people were, i asked her to pose then i was kicked out now i cant get back in, has this happen to anyone else?

This topic was edited
RE: kicked out out chat room

"asking someone to pose" is otherwise known as directing. That is unacceptable behavior in the room and falls under the category of rudeness which is strictly enforced by all mods. Compliments and gratitude are encouraged, but if you want to direct bring a girl home and fire up your cam and have at it:-)

For the first time here last night I had a man doing it aggressively, without asking me, and he continued right on after i told him it was rude and disrespectful, he didn't get it. Thick.

This post was edited

Then I think this situation of "so-thought-rudeness" should be judged by the two parties involved and not by some moderator. If a person being viewed is "directed" by another viewer and does not wish to be directed then let them know by simply saying so. Do we have to call in the police? IF, the person persists after being told otherwise then call in the police. There are too many gray areas here for there to be but one black and white rule. I've had a number of guys ask me to tell them what I'd like them to do, i.e., walk toward the camera from the back of their room, stand up, etc.. He was pleased that I did as he had asked me - it is rude to reply?

This post was edited

Correct!

This post was edited

Then I think this situation of "so-thought-rudeness" should be judged by the two parties involved and not by some moderator. If a person being viewed is "directed" by another viewer and does not wish to be directed then let them know by simply saying so. Do we have to call in the police? IF, the person persists after being told otherwise then call in the police. There are too many gray areas here for there to be but one black and white rule. I've had a number of guys ask me to tell them what I'd like them to do, i.e., walk toward the camera from the back of their room, stand up, etc.. He was pleased that I did as he had asked me - it is rude to reply?

Moderation in the public forum of this private for profit business site is part of the TOS you agree to when you make your account. They aren't up for debate usually (you'd see a site policy section ), the chat function clearly has its own terms of service and rules which if you read the copy when you log on, indicates somewhere that your behavior is limited by rules, those rules are enforced by moderators, and that by logging on you accept those rules and agree to abide by them.

It's understandable this was upsetting but are you really suggesting that you don't have to follow two contractual agreements you signed on to because you were found to have broken a rule and exited from a chat? That's a really bold assertion and a recipe for chaos.

What you might also consider is the way women experience this and other naturist space is often an experience of frequent harrassment, stalking, unwanted advances and flat out orders aka directing. All of these drive women away from naturist spaces. Please consider that its not cool to tell a complete stranger you just met what to do sexually for your pleasure. If you use the imperative without consent (and even then I'm not sure it's acceptable here), you are making the assumption it's your right and taking the ability to give consent away.

You made a mistake. No BDSM practitioners sanction just telling random people what to do, it's not permissible at work, regular sexual dialogue doesn't involve orders out of the blue, so in any situation where a rule is broken in a moderated forum in a private site, the moderators are the authorities. You agreed upon entering they were.

This post was edited
RE:kicked out out chat room

Where did BDSM enter into the conversation? He asked someone to POSE.

This post was edited
RE:kicked out out chat room

Where did BDSM enter into the conversation? He asked someone to POSE.

He did not ask and he did not have consent. The category is role play, and the ethics and the best practices fall under BDSM.'s very well researched and practiced codes of conduct, safety rules and so on. You likely think whips and chains but any play where power is being explicitly brokered has been explored in depth by the good folks in leather and lace. It's been explained to you already that directing is not permitted. What directing is, and why it is not allowed. The principle that you're missing and that BDSM has font end loaded as the first step (and really, it's an easy one) is to ask for permission to engage in the play. These aren't stripper that are paid to allow men to order them around, these are people who are here to have fun. If I told you to shake your booty for me, would that go over well?

Just ask permission and read the rules. I have 30 years of experience and this is my field and the reason I am mentioning it is the first rule is really useful for not having this stuff go down. This is like not learning how to tie your shoes man.

This post was edited