New, young and eager to try swinging out

Hi everyone! I am a single 26 year old woman who is fresh on the scene :) wanted to say hi and test the waters. Love being really adventurous and try new things sexually. Feel free to drop me a line. Xoxo

This topic was edited
RE: New, young and eager to try swinging out

Hi everyone! I am a single 26 year old woman who is fresh on the scene :) wanted to say hi and test the waters. Love being really adventurous and try new things sexually. Feel free to drop me a line. Xoxonew too! I'm johann, 28 from UK. Never really thought about swinging but I guess now I'm curious too like you
as always- feeling adventurous
J

This post was edited

Hi everyone! I am a single 26 year old woman who is fresh on the scene :) wanted to say hi and test the waters. Love being really adventurous and try new things sexually. Feel free to drop me a line. Xoxohello I'm Alex I'm 20 looking to have fun with a curious couple or women I'm from L.A county message if interested

This post was edited

Hi, I'm new too, 28 male from jamaica

This post was edited

Hi everyone! I am a single 26 year old woman who isfresh on the scene :) wanted to say hi and test the waters. Lovebeing really adventurous and try new things sexually. Feel free todrop me a line. Xoxo
She signed in ... said Hi ... and never came back again. ...
that doesn't look very adventurous, does it?. ... BTW, Did I
mention, her profile is almost completely ______ :-/ ... ]]] "blank".

This post was edited