Offering work for nudists in exchange for board and lodgings around Australia

Hi, physically fit male travelling around Australia. Currently in the Port Macquarie area. Offering work and nudist company in exchange for board and lodgings only. If you are a nudist or nudists living in Australia and would like some nudist company for a while and have a bit of work to do around the place then please PM me. I carry my own pruning gear and have good training in this area both for fruit and ornamental trees. I have also had experience managing Dairy farms and have a wide range of experience in other agricultural and horticultural tasks. I also have oodles of customer service skills having more recently been in a public role so can also work at nudist clubs and resorts if requested.I have sought this change in life after coming out of a government enforcement role which I worked in for seven years. Prior to that I spent 10 years in the private security industry. Good references can be supplied.Why am I doing this? Because I love to live nude and I love to meet other people who do the same. Genuine replies can be sent to my profile messages.Thanking youDarryn

This topic was edited
No replies yet.