Any Male Exhibitionists in San Francisco or Visiting

Would like to meet male exhibitionists in San Francisco or visiting. Mature a plus. Any weight, size or shape. You can be straight, bi, or gay. Put on a hot show and strip while I watch and encourage you. Take pics if you wish to model for me. Curious about showing off, first timers welcome. If you wish to play with others while I watch will help you meet them.

This topic was edited
RE: Any Male Exhibitionists in San Francisco or Visiting

Would like to meet male exhibitionists in San Francisco or visiting. Mature a plus. Any weight, size or shape. You can be straight, bi, or gay. Put on a hot show and strip while I watch and encourage you. Take pics if you wish to model for me. Curious about showing off, first timers welcome. If you wish to play with others while I watch will help you meet them.

I love being naked, and swinging for all to watch - it's a good 9" , thick, and uncut, and--even better-- it LOVES being treated really hard.... straight men get really turned on being cruel to it--i think, maybe, it's env y....i'm sorry you;re so far from me, and...i'm not sure how to add photos or videos here.....my user name is natural10uncut, if you look in other chat rooms..... garry......i'll try to find an answer, if you send one....i'm new to this site, and it LOOKS great, but i'm not sure how to meet men here....

This post was edited