Shaking penis greeting

This is a message I am sending to all my friends to make an issue right that has been wrong for a long time. If you feel the same way then send it to your friends and start making things right locally. Soon you will find other groups and towns doing the same. The change starts with you. Enjoy it. The person who started this message is heterosexual.

Why do people bother with shaking hands? Why not shake penises instead? Shaking hands dose nothing for anyone. Shaking each others penis makes us feel better. If we are to spend the time and effort into greeting each other then lets shake penises instead of shaking hands. Shaking penises is a better way of showing your appreciation. The more you show your appreciation the more you will appreciate it. Everyone masturbates, male, female, young and old. Acording to most religions there is nothing wrong with masturbation. All males like sex. This is what all males have in common. As a heterosexual you can't deny that shaking penises makes more sence than shaking hands and would make you feel better. If a lady was to shake your penis you would love it and sometimes they do. We welcome the ladies! The same gose for guys shaking each others penis. It dosen't mean wheter you are gay or not. It just confirms and reconizes the fact that all male like sex. It would be a more manly thing to do than shaking hands.
For those who have health conserns, you take a risk when you shake hands. Wheter you shake hands or penises the regular use of baby wipes will help. Wash hands use sanitzers as needed. Taking showers regularly is always nessecary anyway.
Leave your zipper down as an indication that you rather shake penises instead of shaking hands. Shaking penises in public should not offend anyone when the penis is reconized as just another part of the body, just like the face or hand. When people stay in there right minds, there is nothing wrong with exposing any part of the body, male or female regardless of age.

This topic was edited
RE:Shaking penis greeting

Totally agree, sharing the penis as a greeting is so natural to me, and I love being able to touch, smell or taste a bud as he has access to me. learning to be really connected to the touch so it is really pleasurable is so important.

This post was edited

You have a valid point. Though when I took Psych in college, we were told that early man did welcome another by shaking or touching the man's penis, which is how the handshake originated once we started wearing clothes. Plausible! But why not go back to that? I would enjoy it!

This post was edited

Interesting concept, Hmm,,,, I think we should start a new movement, I like the idea

This post was edited

Sounds good to me. I like trying new things anyway. If we are real good friends then how's the 2 handed shake or cup my balls real quick.

This post was edited

Have a group of freinds who greet each other with a penis shake males and females, the females get a pussy rub. Smiles all round

This post was edited

Have a group of freinds who greet each other with a penis shake males and females, the females get a pussy rub. Smiles all round

This post was edited

Shaking a friend's penis is something we have done at men's naked socials simply because we were friends, were naked and we could. Great way to get everyone talking.

At a nude beach, it sometimes works, though some naturally shy away when a hand approaches. It is often more welcome as a good bye tug after they have gotten to know you.

Unfortunately a few guys have adopted the elbow to elbow tap as the official greeting which awkward, looks stupid and forces guys to turn away from each other.

This post was edited

I think I'd much rather shake a penis to say hello and goodbye.

This post was edited

V Ery interesting.... i get skype too...

This post was edited

I like where this is going and will try to adopt the practice at my local Nudist Retreat .

This post was edited