Nude Resort

Looking forward to attending Nude resort after my workout today love to be nude lay at the pool maybe my legs spread a little to far for ALL to see love to tease and please ALL ANYTHING ANYBODY OOO MMMM ya wanna

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Resort

I guess we are both at the wrong resorts to 'attract attention'. Let's try a different resort.

This post was edited

Be careful, most nudist resorts don't allow any positions that may suggest sexual activity.

This post was edited

I go to a "nude-mandatory" resort; and maybe because nudity is compulsory and everyone is completely naked most/all of the time, there is a general lack of inhibition. Tanning with legs open is not only not frowned upon; it is actually pretty common. We have friends there that even socialize with their legs open; and are clearly comfortable being "exposed" right in front of people.

Even my generally "modest" wife got into it. She started shaving bald and being much more "open" around other people. For her it was "well everyone else is doing it; so...why not just be comfortable too?" It took her some "getting used to" being seen lounging with her legs open; but she likes how it feels and is comfortable with her bald pussy being seen. In great part also because there are so many others that are also "exposed."

A nudist friend of mine once said that his wife would be aghast if she looked around and saw so many "exposed" pussies. It is frowned upon at the resorts he visits. I'm lucky, I guess!

This post was edited

We belong to a very strict AANR-affiliated resort, with definite rules against any sexual activity in public. But even there, many ladies lay by the pool with their legs splayed open for our enjoyment (and theirs?). Nothing makes me happier than seeing another man looking at and seeing all of my wife as she shows it all with her legs apart. She tries not to be obvious or blatant, but sometimes she will pretend to be asleep, as if her legs "accidentally" spread open.

This post was edited

I started in social nudism many years ago; at a time and place where most women still kept most of their pubes and laying around "legs open" was considered "too sexy" for nudism.
My ex-wife, who back was then young and adventurous, decided she would go "against the grain" and embrace "full exposure." She started shaving bald and lounging with her legs open. She wasn't the first to do it; but she was often the only one. She came to believe that if nudism was truly about freedom; then she was going to be free. And she wasn't going to care whether some guys were enjoying the view or some were bothered by it.
I was concerned that her quest for complete freedom was going to get us kicked out of the resort. But the men certainly weren't complaining about seeing my wife's bald vulva; and the women, strangely enough, seemed intrigued or even envious of my wife's "bold" approach to being seen openly naked. Which led my wife to being fairly popular at our resort! And being that she enjoyed the attention; she was happy to be a "trend-setter."

Time have changed and women being bald is now common. I've seen an ensuing "cultural shift" when it comes to exposed vulvas at the resort. As I've stated in my previous post; even my "relatively modest" wife got into the swing of things by choosing to go bald and getting comfortable with her vulva being seen. She's more discriminate than my ex; but she's not adverse to being seen fully exposed if "the mood" is right. That approach seems to be more and more common. And I don't think anyone is hating it!

This post was edited