Swingers Helpline!

Mu husband and I have been swingers since 1982 and were former ambassadors for several large swinging organizations.
This was back in the days before internet, everyone had to run personal ads in adult magazines and newspapers.

As ambassadors, we helped the newbies ease into the lifestyle and answered questions etc.

In 1999 we started our own online swingsite as a yahoo group and it has been going ever since.

We can answer your questions and help you sort out any problems you might have as new swingers or even if you are experienced and want advice.
We wish to thank TeamTrue for giving the wild side a place to be ourselves.

Stacy & Bud Greene

This topic was edited
RE: Swingers Helpline!

Wow, that's really cool of you. Thanks for the offer, I very well maybe taking you up on your offer.

This post was edited

Can you send me a link to your swingers site?

This post was edited

We need some important advice on swinging, Catch you later with my partner!

This post was edited

Hi! I need some advice about swinging and working at a swinger resort..Please add me as a friend and chat with me...

This post was edited

That is a really nice thing to offer, Stacy and Bud Greene. I wish that I had someone around to offer to help me with nudism in the mid '90s. At that time, I was a home nudist and monoganus.

This post was edited

Hi, I just joint the team, and I am very new so I don't know what to do, can you please help me, thanks.

This post was edited

Im interested in the lifestyle:) I live near redding, whats your private site?

This post was edited

Me and my husband need help find a female to have a threesome with

This post was edited

Hi, Stacy & Budgreen! i'm new in this and would like to try it,i have send you a friend request. Hope to get some advise and help from you.

This post was edited

Dear Stacy and Bud,
Thanks for your post. I have been a nudist for about two years. My wife is open to me going to nudist locations, but is not open to swinging. Please give me some advice. Please friend me so I can ask some more candid questions.
Thanks, Phil.

This post was edited