Does your penis lay to the left or right?

I've always loved noticing what side guys cocks lay. Mine is on the left side. Well unless it's fully UP then it's vertical! Ha

This topic was edited
RE: Does your penis lay to the left or right?

Mine lays to the left also. My right ball is bigger than my left making my penis lay to the left when I am relaxed.

This post was edited

I've always loved noticing what side guys cocks lay. Mine is on the left side. Well unless it's fully UP then it's vertical! Ha

Can i see it, one day, to see how straight it is?????

This post was edited

To the left for the most part.

This post was edited

hangs, lays and i have no doubt that is attached more to the left, i've had friends look at it up close and believe it was attached wrong lol.

This post was edited

I dress to the left. It just seems more natural that side. I've tried tucking everything across to the right, just to see what it was like, and within 5 minutes, it was on the left again.

This post was edited

Some one once told me it will point away from the hand you most often jack off with. So if you jack off right handed it will point more to the left, and vice versa. Has anyone else heard of this? Does yours point away from your jack off hand?

This post was edited

Some one once told me it will point away from the hand you most often jack off with. So if you jack off right handed it will point more to the left, and vice versa. Has anyone else heard of this? Does yours point away from your jack off hand?i use both hands to jack off with im trying to think which i use more ,maybe right hand so could be true.

This post was edited

I'm a "lefty" too... Check the pics..lol

This post was edited

Depends what I'm wearing - if it's low cut bikini briefs, it's horizontal and to the right. If a thong with a narrow pouch then it's straight up.

Mine always leans left even if I get fully erectDo you JO right handed or left? See post #7 for the reason I ask. Just trying to find out if what I had heard may have some truth to it.

This post was edited

mine lays to the left......when hard....it's pointing at you

This post was edited