I wanna see someone eat their cum!

I keep reading posts about guys eating their own cum. If this is a common occurrence I'd love to see a pic or two!

This topic was edited
RE: I wanna see someone eat their cum!

If you were here, I would gladly cum in your hand and let you feed it to me. I think you would enjoy that better than just a photo or two. What do you think of that?

This post was edited

eat- swallow , i have a few times on cam alot of times i'll cum in a cup of juice and drink it down. i wish i could suck myself off , use to be able to do that a few times in my younger days when i was way thinner even though my cock is pretty small.

This post was edited

I keep reading posts about guys eating their own cum. If this is a common occurrence I'd love to see a pic or two!
Have you had the opportunity to experience this, since you first posted about it?

This post was edited

I keep reading posts about guys eating their own cum. If this is a common occurrence I'd love to see a pic or two!If you see me in he chat room I'd be happy to swallow my cum for you on cam.

This post was edited

Have you had the opportunity to experience this, since you first posted about it?
Still wondering if you have seen this yet.

This post was edited

let me know when your in chat room and ill do it for you on cam

This post was edited
RE:I wanna see someone eat their cum!

it is natural to do so,you have not tasted yours? in sex i taste my cum and the juice of the woman i make love with

This post was edited

I eat mine all the time.
I have cum on a marble bench in a cemetary and slurped it up right away.

But i have also done it offnif TV trays, table tops, etc.

Even off someone elses body.

This post was edited

I*"ve seen one or two guys on site who post endless pics of themselves, contorted in a 'U' shape with their very large cocks in their own mouths ..I'm sure they have swallowed their own cum a few times while making those pics. See if you can find who he is if still here.

Wish I could do that!

This post was edited

I eat my cum whenever the opportunity arises! My normal cum treat is from masturbating and I find it very delightful to catch it in a wine glass then sip it andsavor the delicate flavors. I also enjoy eating my um as it drips out ofmy wifes pussy....that flavor is delightful!

This post was edited